Skip to main content

Unless you want to sign an old or mediocre vet like Luke McCown or Ryan Lindley, our best bet is Callahan as #2. He at least knows the offense. Kaepernick is the most talented available, but he’s a serious work in progress and wouldn’t be ready to do anything if needed. He hasn’t played a down in a while and he needs some serious mechanics work. 

This is a mess for TT to sort out. Have to figure out what to do in dealing with injuries at QB, RT, LT, LG, and multiple CBs. Injuries aren’t an excuse, but that’s worst case scenario. That’s the worst single game loss I’ve ever seen.

Last edited by Grave Digger
excalibur posted:
Herschel posted:
Pack-Man posted:
Herschel posted:
Pack-Man posted:

I'd rather see the Packers go 0-10 to end the season than sign Kaepernick.

Then you're not only useless as a fan, but useless as a human being. 

lol....

Racist twats like you are a blight on society, 

Stop with the stupid calling people  racist crap. Kap would be a cancer.

Not a single 49ers player or coach or front office has supported this take in any way. 

Herschel posted:
Pack-Man posted:
Herschel posted:
Pack-Man posted:
Herschel posted:
Pack-Man posted:

I'd rather see the Packers go 0-10 to end the season than sign Kaepernick.

Then you're not only useless as a fan, but useless as a human being. 

lol....

Racist twats like you are a blight on society, 

OK sport, whatever you say.

I'm sorry black people scare you. Maybe you should meet a few. 

Fight the power, brotha!

Last edited by Pack-Man
Grave Digger posted:

Unless you want to sign an old or mediocre vet like Luke McCown or Ryan Lindley, our best bet is Callahan as #2. He at least knows the offense. Kaepernick is the most talented available, but he’s a serious work in progress and wouldn’t be ready to do anything if needed. He hasn’t played a down in a while and he needs some serious mechanics work. 

But do you really think this team wins more games with Callahan at QB than with Kaep?  I just can't get behind that, no matter how much better Callahan knows the offense.  

CUPackFan posted:
Grave Digger posted:

But do you really think this team wins more games with Callahan at QB than with Kaep?  I just can't get behind that, no matter how much better Callahan knows the offense.  

Callahan has never gotten a run with #1's.  I would at least give him a shot at it.  He's got some skills.  May not be a complete QB but he's not Akili Smith.

Henry posted:
CUPackFan posted:
Grave Digger posted:

Callahan has never gotten a run with #1's.  I would at least give him a shot at it.  He's got some skills.  May not be a complete QB but he's not Akili Smith.

or sign Keenum when he's cut after Bridgewater is activated...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.