Skip to main content

That kid Garrett Grayson is available. He was an interesting QB who got a lot of pre-draft hype and ended up going to the Saints in r3 in 2015. Some thought maybe he would be the successor to Drew Brees, I think he kind of flamed out though. He showed a lot of talent at CSU with potential as a pro-style QB, he might be worth a look as an addition to the PS. Still only 26 and could probably develop as a good backup with actual QB coaching from McCarthy. 

slowmo posted:
Trailrunners posted:

I'd like to see them bring in Kaepernick.  He's the best available QB out there.  Bring him in, keep starting Hundley, see what he can do while Kaepernick learns the offense.  If Hundley isn't getting it done, maybe Kaepernick will be ready to go by that time.  Kaepernick has a very good arm, better than Hundley's IMO and has experience in the league (singlehandedly shredding the Packers on a few very important occasions).  Nothing to lose...

Kapernick sucks....watch any of his games the last 2 years.  

He' s a distraction, and a cancer. Any Packers fans agitating for Kap are dumb.

All his teammates and coaches seemed to love him. There was never any talk of him being a cancer. Even other NFL players, including Rodgers, have spoken out that he should have a job. Players talk, they know who the dirt bags in the league are, guys like Rodgers don’t speak up for guys who are known lockerroom cancers. 

That being said I don’t think GB should sign him and they definitely won’t. I don’t think it’s an off-field issue, I don’t think he fits this scheme and there’s no time to get him up to speed. If this had happened in June then maybe they give him a shot to develop, but he needs so much work from a football standpoint.

Last edited by Grave Digger

I would think Kaep would have a hard time proving collusion. Plenty of players get passed over every year by every team. I think it’s obvious he’s been passed over by every team because he brings the media circus and his skill doesn’t justify the baggage. He better have some hard evidence to back up this claim, like an email from Jerry Jones to Stephen Ross saying “yeah all the owners are in agreement that he won’t be signed!”

excalibur posted:
slowmo posted:
Trailrunners posted:

I'd like to see them bring in Kaepernick.  He's the best available QB out there.  Bring him in, keep starting Hundley, see what he can do while Kaepernick learns the offense.  If Hundley isn't getting it done, maybe Kaepernick will be ready to go by that time.  Kaepernick has a very good arm, better than Hundley's IMO and has experience in the league (singlehandedly shredding the Packers on a few very important occasions).  Nothing to lose...

Kapernick sucks....watch any of his games the last 2 years.  

He' s a distraction, and a cancer. Any Packers fans agitating for Kap are dumb.

Agitating.  

Future.  

When my neighbors from Nepal moved in, they had a house blessing ceremony.  I had to check it out, the first thing I noticed was the hundreds of little swasticas they had all over their driveway in sidewalk chalk.   After a ceremony to Ganesh, I went home and googled it, turns out the Hindus owned it first.  

Of my my greatest moments of pride is that I converted those two Hindu vegetarians to carnivores via bratwurst.  

Nother funny story.  We had to teach them how to mow the lawn.  Guy just went in random patterns weaving to and fro on the lawn.  Showed him how to mow back and forth in a straight line, blew his mind.  

He also wanted to know if the deer on his lawn were aggressive.  Nepal must be a crazy place

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.