Skip to main content

They rushed for over 200 yards as a team & won the turn over battle in Lambeau yet still lost by 9. Hundley with a grand total of 87 yards passing. 3 years on the team. He sucks. He looked like a poor man's Matt Flynn.

This team ain't winning another game this year except maybe vs. Cleveland. .......maybe.

Cleveland took the Titans to OT today. 

bandit posted:
ZUF posted:

Sign Kaepernick and we have a 25% chance to win the Super Bowl or do nothing and finish 7-9.

Kaepernick, is not in football shape, doesn't know the offense, zero help to the Packers. 

You forgot that he's a ****ing douchebag and isn't worthy of wearing the green and gold jersey. 

Brainwashed Boris posted:

They rushed for over 200 yards as a team & won the turn over battle in Lambeau yet still lost by 9. Hundley with a grand total of 87 yards passing. 3 years on the team. He sucks. He looked like a poor man's Matt Flynn.

This team ain't winning another game this year except maybe vs. Cleveland. .......maybe.

Cleveland took the Titans to OT today. 

kind of like the Brockington/MCarthur Lane years but with a worse defense. 

ZUF posted:

Sign Kaepernick and we have a 25% chance to win the Super Bowl or do nothing and finish 7-9.

That is one of the more stupid posts I've seen on x4. And we've had a few.

You're right Kaepernick can throw for 87 yards & rush for a TD. Hundley was about as good as Kaperdick today. 

The Packers will never finish 7-9 unless they do something about the defense & Hundley turns into Matt Moore.

I'm guessing 1/2 the Packer fans won't tune into the game in 2 weeks. 

Pakrz posted:
bandit posted:
ZUF posted:

Kaepernick, is not in football shape, doesn't know the offense, zero help to the Packers. 

You forgot that he's a ****ing douchebag and isn't worthy of wearing the green and gold jersey. 

Careful now, Herschel will say you're a neo-Nazi who needs to be slammed into a woodchipper if you don't think the Packers should sign a clown like Kaepernick to the roster.

I think Hundley would have a solid chance to win games if he had the same supporting cast that Flynn had in 2013, but the talent level on this team isn't even close to being in the same league as the team the Packers had in 2013.  Look no further than cornerback, where even Ted Ginn can go out and beat that group like a bunch of rented mules.  

Fandame posted:

how many defensive scores have we had since CWood retired?

D. Randall with a tipped ball pick 6, 2 weeks ago vs. Cowboys. Is the most recent. 

Oh dang. That's right. Thanks.

ZUF posted:

That is one of the more stupid posts I've seen on x4. And we've had a few.

You're right Kaepernick can throw for 87 yards & rush for a TD. Hundley was about as good as Kaperdick today. 

The Packers will never finish 7-9 unless they do something about the defense & Hundley turns into Matt Moore.

I'm guessing 1/2 the Packer fans won't tune into the game in 2 weeks. 

OK.. stick with Hundley.   Stick with someone who has what? 3 picks in 6 quarters.

Hundley may do OK eventually but not with MM calling the plays.   

Just trying to say the management may want to make a strategic football decision without politics being involved.   

Oh and by the way, my post was intended to generate comments and some discussion.   And the response by lord Boris is to say it is stoopid.   This place is reminding me of what you see in the comments string on a Yahoo news story.   

I haven't been around much lately but have been a member since 2001.  I've seen plenty of stoopid posts.     

I really had faith in Hundley that he could come in and at least look like a competent backup.  That didn't happen and quite frankly I am not sure if it will happen but I am pulling for the guy.   

I'm also changing my own expectations not so much about Hundley but because this defense isn't any good.  They are average at best and when they play a decent QB they flat out suck.  Unfortunately, for this team to be competitive without Rodgers they need to be a top 10-12 D and clearly they are not.   

Any wins the rest of the way are gravy.  I'm looking forward to seeing the younger guys like King and Jones (both of them) develop.   

Blair Kiel posted:

I'm just too fukking old to go back to boring, uninspired Packer football.

Add in a dose of awful violence, politics I don't care to hear about, money grabs at every turn by the FUNFL....

..I'm re-evaluating how I spend 12 hours every Sunday....I really am.

Wait...wait...WHAT?!?! No way!!!! What will you do on Sundays?!? Sit on your porch and tell your neighbor he's mowing his lawn the wrong way? 

And why the hell are you spending 12 hours every Sunday on football? Get a girlfriend...Jesus...I almost feel sorry for you...

antiworst posted:
Blair Kiel posted:

I'm just too fukking old to go back to boring, uninspired Packer football.

Add in a dose of awful violence, politics I don't care to hear about, money grabs at every turn by the FUNFL....

..I'm re-evaluating how I spend 12 hours every Sunday....I really am.

Wait...wait...WHAT?!?! No way!!!! What will you do on Sundays?!? Sit on your porch and tell your neighbor he's mowing his lawn the wrong way? 

And why the hell are you spending 12 hours every Sunday on football? Get a girlfriend...Jesus...I almost feel sorry for you...

Volunteer hall monitor at local Catholic High School.  Perfect fit, drink wine with the clergy and than be the old crotchety bastard harassing people. 

Fedya posted:

BK lives in a gated community where everybody hires Mexicans to mow their lawns.  And I'm sure Mrs. BK would be thrilled if BK got a girlfriend.

True story....My son in law, a life long Palos Verde California resident was at my house when I was mowing the lawn, he said it was the first time he ever saw a white guy doing lawn work.   What a country!

Last edited by Pikes Peak

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.