Skip to main content

That FG scramble was the must impressive thing seen from the Packers since the Dallas game.

If not having A-Rodge exposes MM it strips Dan Capers naked and parades him through the streets wearing a pig nose. Enough already. 

Hundley has some talent even if Pee-Wee league QB's are provided with game plans that indicate more trust from the play caller. That habit of completely dropping his head when he scrambles is bad.

Mike Daniels is the Packers answer to Benoit Benjamin. A lot of talk while stumbling into a decent game once or twice a season. Fraud.

Are there really 8 more games after this? Damn.

I’ll say it again. Only a little clearer. 

Anyone that expects any QB not named Aaron Rodgers to step into this offensive scheme and flourish:

A. Hasn’t really watched this offense the past 4 seasons. 

B. Is overly emotional. 

Hundleys greatest fault is that he’s not as good as Rodgers. Which makes him like every other QB that’s ever played. 

I was really hoping they'd go away from Iso routes and implement more combo routes to help Hundley out.    That or more motion to make the running game go. Even a few sprint routes to get Hundley outside of the pocket.  

Welp, that hasn't happened. 

At this point they HAVE to open it up a bit and dig deep in the reduced playbook.  

I think getting to get the FG has to help, but now it's on the D and I have little confidence they can get the stop right off the bat.  BUT, maybe we can get a turnover.

If so, then hey, why not?! 

ChilliJon posted:

Anyone that expects any QB not named Aaron Rodgers to step into this offensive scheme and flourish:

B. Is overly emotional. 

Hundleys greatest fault is that he’s not as good as Rodgers. Which makes him like every other QB that’s ever played. 

Definitely "B"  for me 

ChilliJon posted:

B. Is overly emotional. 

So Mike McCarthy runs an offense that only one guy is capable of running, and the team is ruined if he is out. Is that what you're saying? Yeah, that reflects what I've seen over these last 3 games.

Pack-Man posted:
ChilliJon posted:

B. Is overly emotional. 

So Mike McCarthy runs an offense that only one guy is capable of running, and the team is ruined if he is out. Is that what you're saying? Yeah, that reflects what I've seen over these last 3 games.

Did I say Mikes offense? 

I sure hope that is the end of the Hundley era. Not that he’s getting benched, but he’s completely over his head so the hope for him salvaging the season should be over. 3 years and the game hasn’t come to him. His value plummets at this stage. Nows they won’t even fleece some team for him. 

The guy I would sure like to see out there now would have been Hill. Playmaker, made the throws. But we’ll never know...

Last edited by Music City

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.