Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Predictions for reports:

Day 1: Saw Dom's stupid face. He can't even coordinate his toupee on correctly. 

Day 2: Dom's face still stupid. Defense just doing walkthrough and still sucks.

Day 3: Players lined up in the wrong direction because Dom's directions are too complex. 

Day 4: Dom's stupid face is taunting me, he can't get his mediocrity under control. 

Day 5: Last day I have to see Dom's stupid face. Clay's steps look slow and Randall's body language is off. 

Grave Digger posted:

Predictions for reports:

Day 1: Saw Dom's stupid face. He can't even coordinate his toupee on correctly. 

Day 2: Dom's face still stupid. Defense just doing walkthrough and still sucks.

Day 3: Players lined up in the wrong direction because Dom's directions are too complex. 

Day 4: Dom's stupid face is taunting me, he can't get his mediocrity under control. 

Day 5: Last day I have to see Dom's stupid face. Clay's steps look slow and Randall's body language is off. 

None of that matters. All I care about is whether Adams is gaining on Janis in the BFI category.

GBFanForLife posted:

Is McCarthy wearing Jorts this year?

If we are talking Jenny McCarthy that's fine with wearing jorts.  Mike McCarthy?  *reaches for bleach for eyes to try and erase mental image*

As for camp I am extremely excited as I am every year but this year more than any other?  Why you ask?  because since February we have heard next to nothing about the NFL but we had 5+ months of endless NBA and being bombarded with coverage of LaVar Ball's and his yellow teeth, and whatever drivel ESPN comes up with.

Last edited by The Heckler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.