Skip to main content

Big + that hasn't been mentioned much.   We entered the season worrying about depth on the Oline.   We've learned the hard way that we have a solid swing tackle in Lane Taylor and now a solid backup guard in McCray.   

That has to be the plan moving forward, even into next year.   When Murphy comes back, he is emergency tackle.   

Here is your 2018 depth chart if they bring Evans and McCray back for another year.   McCray might play himself into starter money though and not be back. 

LT - Bahk / Taylor / Murphy
LG - Taylor / McCray / Murphy
C - Linsley / McCray
RG - Evans / McCray / Murphy
RT - Bulaga / Taylor / Murphy

Position room coffee boy - Spriggs.

If they let Evans walk, then McCray should be signed at RG for sure.    Hopefully they draft and develop a Guard as well.    

Last edited by BrainDed

No dude- if a dumbass wants to not read a post completely, get stupid and all apoplectic about it, it’s not me who’s working hard at being an asshat. 

And if you wanna keep score, the opinion that was so horrifying was that it was nice to see Bennett make a play downfield, and the RB had a good game but we need to see more before we can call him a bellcow. Oh the fu*king humanity! 

MI PACK posted:

Positives - ripping the Cowboy’s hearts out again, in their own home. For those of us who remember the 90’s where the Cowboys crushed our souls again and again, this is sweet, sweet revenge.

Randall’s redemption

Negatives - injuries....Jordy? 

Every time I get too high I watch the non fumble from the 95 NFC Championship game and the touchdown it erases from the scoreboard and then I just go back to praying we win by 30 every week so the ref's can't hose us again!!

phaedrus posted:
Pikes Peak posted:

And I know who will win

If the contest was who is being the biggest tool, it was won in a landslide.

Or....

• phaaedrus
  • phaeedrus
  • phaiedrus
  • pheedrus
  • pheeedrus
  • pheaedrus
  • pheiedrus
  • phiedrus
  • phiiedrus
  • phieedrus
  • phedrus
  • phaeddrus
  • phaerus
  • phaidrus
  • phaeadrus
  • phaadrus
  • phadrus
  • phhaedrus
  • phcaedrus
  • pchaedrus
  • phtaedrus
  • pthaedrus
  • pkhaedrus
  • phkaedrus
  • puhaedrus
  • phuaedrus
  • pohaedrus
  • phoaedrus
  • pwhaedrus
  • phwaedrus
  • pahaedrus
  • paedrus
  • pphaedrus
  • pehaedrus
  • ephaedrus
  • iphaedrus
  • pihaedrus
  • haedrus
  • phaedrrus
  • phaedlus
  • phaedllus
  • phaedaus
  • phaedarus
  • phaedraus
  • phaederus
  • phaedreus
  • phaedus
  • phaedrus

Spent the afternoon in Santa Rosa fairgrounds helping prepping food for firefighters fighting the blazes laying waste to the valley. My cousin who was formerly California undercover DEA is now a Captain for Napa PD snuck me in to help. The Valley looks like an apocalyptic moonscape. Homes. Businesses. So many great wineries are gone. Stags Leap is some stone columns and a few burned out gas lines. I stunk like smoke and despair when I got home.

Music started this **** when he spoke of not getting excited about Aaron Jones big day and listed former 100 yard one hit wonder guys from days of yore. Which is such short sighted stupidity. He hasn’t watched what Jones has done since his first bit of work two months ago in camp. Otherwise he wouldn’t have said what he said. 

Green Bay doesn’t need anyone running for 100 yards.  They need someone that can if that’s what the defense allows until Aaron throws out of loaded boxes. 

He said Bennet finally made a play downfield. I’m tired of trying to explain how good Bennett is becoming. Whatever. 

I don’t think Music has the first damned bit of an idea about football unless it’s a readily available hot take online or some off the cuff nonsense. Sorry but his comments tell me he doesn’t get what he attempts to speak of. But he pops off anyways. 

And Phaedrus. Stop trying to be that guy. 

Last edited by ChilliJon
Brak posted:
michiganjoe posted:

-MM chasing points way too early where a FG woulve only tied.

Never ****ing fails.  The guy is responsible for everything.  Head coach. Play caller.  How do we travel?  Where are we staying?  Game film on opponent?  Discipline?  Coaches on same page?  Players on same page?  Underwear clean?  Hangerson at bay?  OL serviceable?  WR serviceable?  RB situation?  Locker room good?   Urine mostly clear?  

Never fails.  We have the second best coach in the NFL, and we've had him for years.  And even after a gigantic conference road win, he shows up in the minus column.  We're gonna miss MM as much as we're gonna miss AR.  Probably more.

22 likes,  Damn.  Is that a record? 

ChilliJon posted:

Music started this **** when he spoke of not getting excited about Aaron Jones big day and listed former 100 yard one hit wonder guys from days of yore. Which is such short sighted stupidity. He hasn’t watched what Jones has done since his first bit of work two months ago in camp. Otherwise he wouldn’t have said what he said. 

Green Bay doesn’t need anyone running for 100 yards.  They need someone that can if that’s what the defense allows until Aaron throws out of loaded boxes. 

He said Bennet finally made a play downfield. I’m tired of trying to explain how good Bennett is becoming. Whatever. 

I don’t think Music has the first damned bit of an idea about football unless it’s a readily available hot take online or some off the cuff nonsense. Sorry but his comments tell me he doesn’t get what he attempts to speak of. But he pops off anyways. 

And Phaedrus. Stop trying to be that guy. 

I started nothing asshat. I stated an opinion, and instead of saying “I think you’re off, here’s why” you just said “you’re stupid, I’m right”. Nice...

You also clearly didn’t read the entire post- I state quite clearly that I would love if he is the player you so wittingly think he is. When I think that, I’ll let you know. Or not. 

So you don’t think I have the first damned clue about football... that’s great! It’s a damned good thing then that I could give 2 fu*ks about your opinion of me. Please stuff your condescending, sanctimonious, passive aggressive garbage right where the sun don’t shine.

X4... not for pussies. Thought I read that somewhere around here. 

Last edited by Music City
ChilliJon posted:

So he started it because he didn't get excited about Jones ? He gave his opinion on Jones, right or wrong, you disagreed with it and responded with name calling, calling him stupid. He then called you a fuc*head.  Bout right ? 

Back on topic, it looks like Teds shotgun approach at RB was a good one. Load em up and see who's best. Surprising how much better Jones is at this point compared to Williams. Draft ranking be damned. 

Last edited by Packdog

That bout sums it up fuc* head. 

Back on topic. Jones has been the best back in GB for two months. What is happening shouldn’t be catching anyone by surprise. Jones was built for this offense. 

ChilliJon posted:

Are you more upset you don’t know what you don’t know? Or that most have figured out you don’t? 

Lol... you think I’m upset? Nah, dude... I’m just returning the serve.

And I assure you that I don’t give a fu*k what you think you have figured out. Your opinion of me means nothing. 

Last edited by Music City

Chillijon,

I just hate injustice.  You railed at Michigan for declaring Pack going for 2 a negative.  You didn't just say you disagreed, you name-called.  Gave MC a hard time for saying he thought the Pack would be 3-2.

There is a distinction between saying you disagree bigtime with something, (maybe even saying something said is completely asinine) versus name-calling.

But, BK called me a pedophile.   Also called last year's Penn State program child molesters.

Par for the course, I guess.

phaedrus posted:

Chillijon,

I just hate injustice.  You railed at Michigan for declaring Pack going for 2 a negative.  You didn't just say you disagreed, you name-called.  Gave MC a hard time for saying he thought the Pack would be 3-2.

There is a distinction between saying you disagree bigtime with something, (maybe even saying something said is completely asinine) versus name-calling.

But, BK called me a pedophile.   Also called last year's Penn State program child molesters.

Par for the course, I guess.

It seems your beef is more with internet etiquette than it is with Chili. Chili just followed protocol. The internet is not a place of civil discourse, it's the wild west...except with less murder and funnier and more gifs. Basically the same though.

Last edited by Grave Digger

Ripkowski blows DLine and LBs UP!

I have to say the Dbacks CAME back. good on ya

Rodgers holy ****e are we fortunate

gonna give MCC a big pat on the big back.  he's a smart dude

-- early DB stuff again,  Rollins and Randall, ugh

justanotherpackerfan posted:

I like reading football stuff about the Packers

depends for me. This place is too much of the same pokes.  Obviously not serious. and it is less and less current or relevant. That's just what I've observed. I come back just to see the weird. Not the real.

TimesFour is the most informative Wisconsin Sports web site.  Take out the opinions and there is still a lot of well-read posters putting out solid information for everyone to keep up with on what is going on with the Wisconsin Sports' teams.  (Yes, Fandame....I know it's a run on sentence.   )

pablopackerfan posted:

I come back just to see the weird. Not the real.

So you show up here with a mirror in hand. That's nice.

We just stick around here, waiting for weirds like you to show.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.