Skip to main content

phaedrus posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Michiganjoe was a complete ****stain today. 

There is no ****ing way you can say anything negative about MM and this staff for being 4-1 with the injuries that have happened and the constant shuffling of personnel. 

Again. It does appear that everyone is all in right now. But the coaching has been crazy supreme. 

If after five games, some basketball player is 49/50 at the FT line and supposing his one miss was a whopper of a clunker, two things are true.

1) The guy is performing light's out as a FT shooter.

2) That one free throw was really crappy.

(hope that helps)

not even close, so pharaway

Cavetoad posted:

Cripes!

I gosta hit the bubbler before I go grab a soda.

Pop!

x4 is a human sports aggregator.  It's also a human aggregator, good and bad.  This place is a NFL endzone celebration.  This is what makes it unique.   

Speaking of Buddy Holly, they are bringing a very odd show to Bakersfield. It is a recreation of the "Winter Dance Party" with the Big Bopper and Richie Valens and Holly, all done by tribute artists. Supposedly, every song on the set list they did the night they died in the plane crash.

SanDiegoPackFan posted:

TimesFour is the most informative Wisconsin Sports web site.  Take out the opinions and there is still a lot of well-read posters putting out solid information for everyone to keep up with on what is going on with the Wisconsin Sports' teams.  (Yes, Fandame....I know it's a run on sentence.   )

When did I become the Grammar Queen? I come here to get away from my job! 

They've been touring the Winter Dance Party tribute for years now.  Used to stop at the Willowbrook Ballroom outside Chicago.  Great place for the show but it burned down last year. 

Buddy Holly was the shizznit.  Everyone knows his hits but the really good stuff didn't make it to the record store until it showed up on youtube and spotify.  Lost recordings and studio cuts.  His guitar work is ridiculous considering the era.   Maybe not up there with Les Paul, Link Wray and Bo Diddley (whom he often copped) but he wasn't far.

Rave On! It's Friday.

Last edited by DH13

Buddy was from Lubbock...lots of musicians were born there, moved there or just used it as a musical base.  Buddy, Waylon, Joe Ely, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Butch Hancock to name a few.  It is a melting pot of Texas and or American music.  Texas swing, country, jazz, Norteno, Mexican, German polka influences and even a bit of blues can be heard.  

“Some people can make a baby in a minute. Lotta miracles in the world right now”. That quote needs to be on Aaron’s HOF bust. 

I love that Jerry has custom made unrecnizable gauze pads made for wounds that are unbelievably recognizable. 

A beat reporter asked The Ginger if Dak should have taken a knee at the one instead of scoring. Take a knee instead of scoring!!!!!! Could Aaron Rodgers get any deeper into the heads of Cowboy fans to solicit a question like that? 

ChilliJon posted:

A beat reporter asked The Ginger if Dak should have taken a knee at the one instead of scoring. Take a knee instead of scoring!!!!!! Could Aaron Rodgers get any deeper into the heads of Cowboy fans to solicit a question like that? 

Not a bad question, actually -- except that GB had a TO left. If Dak goes down at the 1, MM uses that TO and stops the clock anyway. Even if they score on the next play, there's still a minute left. Rodgers would have made it with about five seconds to spare. 

Or they have a false start. Or a holding penalty. Or a fumbled snap. Or a turnover. Or offensive PI. Or a turnover on downs. What does that conversation look like the morning after?

I’m sure the entire defense got the message when Ginger said “he could have” when asked about taking a knee on the one. Ginger didnt call BS.  

Rodgers has hotels all over the board and owns all four railroads when it comes to Dallas. He’s just taking money now. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.