Skip to main content

Fandame posted:

The Raiders should shop Gruden. He took a promising team built by McAdoo and turned it into a mess. Now it will take more time to right the ship again. If GB had another older, almost washed-up WR, we could make that deal and add Cooper.

He’s so talented he was coaching the Giants into a loser but building the Raiders into a winner .

Attachments

Images (1)
  • mceclip0
Grave Digger posted:
Fandame posted:

The Raiders should shop Gruden. He took a promising team built by McAdoo and turned it into a mess. Now it will take more time to right the ship again. If GB had another older, almost washed-up WR, we could make that deal and add Cooper.

He’s so talented he was coaching the Giants into a loser but building the Raiders into a winner .

Oops. Meant Reggie McKenzie.   

Image result for reggie mckenzie

Last edited by michiganjoe

Top CB in the prime of his career. 3 years left on his deal, high cap numbers though (14+, 11+, 13+). AZ will want a lot for him. I'd love it, hard to see it happening for GB though. New Orleans 1st rounder is looking more and more like it will be a very late pick, might get a good bang for our buck. Peterson, King, Alexander, Jackson is a deep CB group (especially as the young guys get more experience). 

Last edited by Grave Digger
Last edited by michiganjoe

Cowboys give up a 1st for Cooper while Dez Bryant is sitting at home on the books for $8 million in dead cap. Because of a missed FG in Washington. Like a missing WR is the problem. 

Jerry just told his fans he thinks they are so shit all stupid he’s trying and needs them to keep the faith and buy up them Cooper Jerseys!!!!

ChilliJon posted:

Cowboys give up a 1st for Cooper while Dez Bryant is sitting at home on the books for $8 million in dead cap. Because of a missed FG in Washington. Like a missing WR is the problem. 

Jerry just told his fans he thinks they are so shit all stupid he’s trying and needs them to keep the faith and buy up them Cooper Jerseys!!!!

Well,  they are Texans

If I understand the IR/DTR rules correctly (and I doubt I do), Kumerow should be eligible for activation this week. I think he should have been eligible to practice over the last couple of weeks, but I haven't read a word about whether he has (or is healthy enough to). 
Not that he will make a difference to this season, but still interesting to note. In any case, the team will have to make a roster move(s) in the next couple of weeks. Or not.
Davis will be up next; he is a week behind Kumerow on eligibility.

Grave Digger posted:

Top CB in the prime of his career. 3 years left on his deal, high cap numbers though (14+, 11+, 13+). AZ will want a lot for him. I'd love it, hard to see it happening for GB though. New Orleans 1st rounder is looking more and more like it will be a very late pick, might get a good bang for our buck. Peterson, King, Alexander, Jackson is a deep CB group (especially as the young guys get more experience). 

...and move Williams to S to replace Brice.   

It doesn't solve our pass rush problem, but it sure would help hide it. 

50k Club posted:

If Gute is looking into trades, I would hope he is looking at pass rushers who will fit within the salary cap.  A couple of young guys that have shown ability in the past, but seem to be out of favor include: Carl Lawson (Bengals), Noah Spence (Bucs), and Hassan Reddick (Cardinals).

I'd prefer someone who is a proven commodity, like Jerry Hughes.  Bills should be holding a fire sale to build draft capital. 

RochNyFan posted:
50k Club posted:

If Gute is looking into trades, I would hope he is looking at pass rushers who will fit within the salary cap.  A couple of young guys that have shown ability in the past, but seem to be out of favor include: Carl Lawson (Bengals), Noah Spence (Bucs), and Hassan Reddick (Cardinals).

I'd prefer someone who is a proven commodity, like Jerry Hughes.  Bills should be holding a fire sale to build draft capital. 

I think his cap number is a bit high (>10 million?), so I didn't mention him.  Also, the youth factor is important because I don't think Clay is back next year.

RochNyFan posted:
BufordT posted:

Saints dealing away a lot of picks to go all in on Brees' last couple of years.  But, as the Jacksons once said..."one bad apple......."

Only if the Jacksons were white:

(Supposedly the song was offered to the Jacksons first, but they passed and recorded "ABC" instead.)

Fedya posted:
RochNyFan posted:
BufordT posted:

Saints dealing away a lot of picks to go all in on Brees' last couple of years.  But, as the Jacksons once said..."one bad apple......."

Only if the Jacksons were white:

(Supposedly the song was offered to the Jacksons first, but they passed and recorded "ABC" instead.)

oops, my bad.

Broncos' backup QB released after bizarre arrest:

Kelly was taken into custody after police responded to a call about "a male standing outside a residence" around 1 a.m. According to court records, a man and woman told police a man came into their home uninvited after 1 a.m. Tuesday and sat down on the couch "mumbling incoherently."

The records say the man chased the intruder out, striking him in the back with a vacuum tube.

I assume they mean a hose from a vacuum cleaner, and not the electronics component from before transistors.

And they didn't have their doors locked at 1 AM?

Finally, before anybody asks, no, I'm not suggesting Gutekunst kick the tires to see if he can replace Kizer.

Fedya posted:

Broncos' backup QB released after bizarre arrest:

Kelly was taken into custody after police responded to a call about "a male standing outside a residence" around 1 a.m. According to court records, a man and woman told police a man came into their home uninvited after 1 a.m. Tuesday and sat down on the couch "mumbling incoherently."

The records say the man chased the intruder out, striking him in the back with a vacuum tube.

I assume they mean a hose from a vacuum cleaner, and not the electronics component from before transistors.

And they didn't have their doors locked at 1 AM?

Finally, before anybody asks, no, I'm not suggesting Gutekunst kick the tires to see if he can replace Kizer.

Take this mumbling incoherently shit to the TT thread.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.