Skip to main content

Good evening ladies,

Against the advice of my lawyers and therapists, I am once again operating all NFL Draft viewing operations for Timesfour. Somehow, between the constant negging/second guessing of seasoned professional talent evaluaters, the bland yammering of Kiper/McShay/Mayock/Dez/Bongya, and cringing every time some Hooray Henry Texans fan gets invited up to the podium to butcher the name of a 5th round pick, my love of copypasting and embedding Youtube videos with rap songs pretty much everyone on here finds offensive overrules it all.

Here are simple rules I came up with to make sure that we all have a great time!

1. Please be nice to me.
  2. Do not own me.
  3. If your birthday falls on draft weekend, you have to change it to the weekend after next.
  4. Any mention of Capers of any kind or context will result in an electric shock to the balls. No question asked. No exceptions.
  5. The NFL is continuing to ruin a niche event by trying to add all sorts of distracting side shows and gimmicks to make it more appealing to the "mainstream" viewer. These changes are purely cosmetic and superficial gimmicks that don't solve any of the league's real problems, which when you think about is pretty much how I run my life except I don't have Robert Kraft using me as a puppet or a bunch of concussed steroid addicts trying to sue me lol.

Great ideas rooted in love.(R)

Last edited by Rusty
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just did this FanSpeak mock with the CBS mock. I'm pleased:

4: R1P14
 CB JOSHUA JACKSON
IOWA

45: R2P13 
WR JAMES WASHINGTON
OKLAHOMA ST.

76: R3P12 
DL B.J. HILL
NC STATE

101: R4P1 
EDGE UCHENNA NWOSU
USC

133: R4P33 
JESSIE BATES III
WAKE FOREST

138: R5P1 
LB JASON CABINDA
PENN ST.

172: R5P35 
CB DANE CRUIKSHANK
ARIZONA

174: R5P37 
TE TROY FUMAGALLI
WISCONSIN

186: R6P12 
QB MIKE WHITE
W. KENTUCKY

207: R6P33 
WR DYLAN CANTRELL
TEXAS TECH

232: R7P14 
JAMIL DEMBY
MAINE

239: R7P21 
RB MIKE BOONE
CINCINNATI
Rusty posted:

Good evening ladies,

Against the advice of my lawyers and therapists, I am once again operating all NFL Draft viewing operations for Timesfour. 

Here are simple rules I came up with to make sure that we all have a great time!

1. Please be nice to me.
  2. Do not own me.
  3. If your birthday falls on draft weekend, you have to change it to the weekend after next.
  4. Any mention of Capers of any kind or context will result in an electric shock to the balls. No question asked. No exceptions.
  5. The NFL is continuing to ruin a niche event by trying to add all sorts of distracting side shows and gimmicks to make it more appealing to the "mainstream" viewer. These changes are purely cosmetic and superficial gimmicks that don't solve any of the league's real problems, which when you think about is pretty much how I run my life except I don't have Robert Kraft using me as a puppet or a bunch of concussed steroid addicts trying to sue me lol.

Well played

Thanks Rusty.

Brainwashed Boris posted:
Rusty posted:

Good evening ladies,

Against the advice of my lawyers and therapists, I am once again operating all NFL Draft viewing operations for Timesfour. 

1. Please be nice to me.
  2. Do not own me.

Well played

Thanks Rusty.

Rusty is a ginger dink who loves The Wizard.  Did I cover them all?

Mayock says Louisville CB Jaire Alexander. Would be an interesting pick. Kind of short, but to me he's 1a and 1b with Denzel Ward in terms of man coverage ability and challenging receivers. Reminds me A LOT of Tramon. 

justanotherpackerfan posted:

Do I have permission/orders to delete any posts by the troublemakers in purple?  If so, will anyone help me? Don’t know how much I will be available tonight.

Redact is the newest shiny word.

Grave Digger posted:

Daniel Jeremiah also saying Jaire Alexander WITH Tremaine Edumnds still on the board. That would be surprising.

I like Jeremiah. But explain to me how Edmunds drops that far and then why Gute passes. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.