Skip to main content

bvan posted:

According to his wife, he's now suckin' Jay these days.
(and past days in different ways) 

Maybe I missed it but I can't believe this is the first time anyone's brought that up.

Boris posted:
Goldie posted:

I have no idea about who i’d Like the Pack to draft...... but what I want to know is what channel ya watching it on???  I think i’m going with NFL network, I love Rich Eisen and his crew.  

It's also on ABC for first time.

You really want to watch Robin Roberts all night????

Yes. I’d watch Robin Roberts. She’s put in a half life of sports work and been through hell and back personally. As has her family. That’s one tough as titanium screws reporter. Robin is as good as it gets. 

ChilliJon posted:

Yes. I’d watch Robin Roberts. She’s put in a half life of sports work and been through hell and back personally. As has her family. That’s one tough as titanium screws reporter. Robin is as good as it gets. 

I think ABCs coverage is going to be more of an entertainment event than just a helmet hair pontification of the players.  I guess the main cast is also going to be the ESPN college game day crew.  I might watch that as something different.

ChilliJon posted:

Hell or high water. Andy Isabella will be a Patriot by Sunday. 5’10” WR with silly speed and totally fearless at WR. 

My draft sleeper. Kids going to be a star. 

They drafted Berrios from Miami a couple years ago for that reason. Not sure AI to NE is a done deal.

and dang it, where's the mooch??  Only Rich and Kurt from the Sunday NFL game day crew are there, what's up with that???  Dang it.   and what the heck.....is the red carpet walk a new thing??  or am I not remembering it from years past??   

Chongo posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Hell or high water. Andy Isabella will be a Patriot by Sunday. 5’10” WR with silly speed and totally fearless at WR. 

My draft sleeper. Kids going to be a star. 

They drafted Berrios from Miami a couple years ago for that reason. Not sure AI to NE is a done deal.

NE picked N'Keal Harry with the last pick of Round 1. Tall WR who can go up to get the ball. Do you think they will go for Isabella later on with Harry in their fold?

I would think this means they pass on Isabella, however, Fatty Weiss was adamant this AM that NE is in love with him and will take him with one of their 2nd or 3rd round multiple picks. I am skeptical.

El-Ka-Bong posted:
First pick will be Gary, people will complain about his motivation.
Second pick will be the speedy kid from Maryland, people will complain he is short.
Third pick will probably be a tambourine player from Mississippi State.  Everyone loves the tambourine

Image result for nailed it gif

Goldie posted:

Would the Pack want Rosen from Arizona???  he unfollowed his Arizona Cardinals after they drafted pink suit man.  Just asking.  Is Rosen any good??

A lot of Rosen's problems last season stemmed from bad protection from the Arizona O Line. He has a good arm and could be really good in Miami if Miami gives him the protection he needs. Here's to the Dolphins kicking NE butt this season!

Last edited by mrtundra

We have enough

Boris posted:
Goldie posted:

Is Rosen any good??

He's a 🐬 now. If he does anything on that team then he's damn good. 

Poor guy. From Arizona to Miami. Well, at least he has good weather.

El-Ka-Bong posted:
El-Ka-Bong posted:
First pick will be Gary, people will complain about his motivation.
Second pick will be the speedy kid from Maryland, people will complain he is short.
Third pick will probably be a tambourine player from Mississippi State.  Everyone loves the tambourine

Image result for nailed it gif

FAKE NEWS

El-Ka-Bong posted:

I say we walk away today with another linebacker, a runningback, a fatboy and a a fatboy and call it a day.  We get a nice WR as an UDFA.  

Did any team sign WR Penny Hart? How about LB TJ Edwards?  I haven't seen a full listing of UDFA signings yet.

Last edited by mrtundra

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.