Skip to main content

Brutal blow for the Cardinals...

Say, hypothetically, the Cardinals were falling apart by week 6 and were looking to dump the salary of a guy like Peterson while the Packers were looking more like a contender by week 6 BUT Kevin King has been nicked up and Josh Jackson isn't looking like starter quality yet. At that point Peterson's cap hit would only be about $6.8M for 2019 and about $13M in 2020.  He carries the risk of a full year ban for his next offense, but he's 28, he's extremely talented and has been pretty durable. Do you ride out the injuries with King and bank on Jackson continuing to improve or do you make a move to lock down the CB position?

Here’s what we know about Tony Brown. His 40 speed is slightly behind his speed to pick up 15 yard penalties. He’s a guy at corner like Jake Ryan’s a guy at LB. 

I don’t like that the Chargers staff that saw Casey Hayward as a FA steal saw Tony Brown as totally disposable. 

Josh Jackson might be the third best S on the roster today. Kid has a lot of talent. Gotta be patient with Josh. If you subscribe to the theory college production is a predictor of NFL success then give the kid a little time. 

ChilliJon posted:

Here’s what we know about Tony Brown. His 40 speed is slightly behind his speed to pick up 15 yard penalties. He’s a guy at corner like Jake Ryan’s a guy at LB. 

I don’t like that the Chargers staff that saw Casey Hayward as a FA steal saw Tony Brown as totally disposable. 

Josh Jackson might be the third best S on the roster today. Kid has a lot of talent. Gotta be patient with Josh. If you subscribe to the theory college production is a predictor of NFL success then give the kid a little time. 

Put me on the list of Tony Brown doubters. He made too many bonehead plays last year.

Link copied to your clipboard.