Skip to main content

ChilliJon posted:

This statement is not true. He ran a sub 4.2 at his Auburn pro day. Think it was 4.18. 

Seems like itโ€™s a camp tradition to maybe finally find a ST return guy to flip field position. 

This years guy is Corey Grant. Heโ€™s got a legitimate shot at making the 53 with ST. Only because, as mentioned above, heโ€™s really, really fast. 

Love it!!!!! Gutey is really focused to bounce up the athleticism in GB. Can't teach speed. I'd love to have a real, legit threat at PR/KR. Again. The thought of Beebe leading Des through the holes was pure magic on returns. Have missed that ever since.

Last edited by Trophies
Trophies posted:
ChilliJon posted:

This statement is not true. He ran a sub 4.2 at his Auburn pro day. Think it was 4.18. 

Seems like itโ€™s a camp tradition to maybe finally find a ST return guy to flip field position. 

This years guy is Corey Grant. Heโ€™s got a legitimate shot at making the 53 with ST. Only because, as mentioned above, heโ€™s really, really fast. 

Love it!!!!! Gutey is really focused to bounce up the athleticism in GB. Can't teach speed. I'd love to have a real, legit threat at PR/KR. Again. The thought of Beebe leading Des through the holes was pure magic on returns. Have missed that ever since.

Henry posted:
Trophies posted:
ChilliJon posted:

Hateful. Henry, I'm... shocked. You freaking wanker.

Last edited by Trophies
Link copied to your clipboard.