Skip to main content

YATittle posted:

The real downside of the whole thing is I don't see anyone in the AFC left to challenge the Patriots. Unless Brady gets injured and then even with that improved D, I think they're in the Super Bowl.

Lots of season left.  Some team will get hot.  We'll see if Brady's stamina is up for another late season run.  Sooner or later it won't be.  It's a matter of time.

Elway tried moving Sanders last off-season. Cost was silly. Nothing is happening with Sanders until after week 8 when Denver is on the hook for half of Sanders cap hit. After last night Sanders might take to social media that he’s willing to pay the other half of his cap personally to get away from Flacco’s interest in not giving a shit. 

Bengals coach Zac Taylor has been the only voice out of Cincy that A.J. is not going to be traded. Which shouldn’t carry a lot of weight considering Zac is going to be fired after this year and Andy Dalton stinks. 

Jax said they weren’t trading Ramsey until LA gave up a few drafts. Everything is negotiable. Needs and wants. GB needs a WR. What do they want to give away for one?

Last edited by ChilliJon
DH13 posted:
YATittle posted:

The real downside of the whole thing is I don't see anyone in the AFC left to challenge the Patriots. Unless Brady gets injured and then even with that improved D, I think they're in the Super Bowl.

Lots of season left.  Some team will get hot.  We'll see if Brady's stamina is up for another late season run.  Sooner or later it won't be.  It's a matter of time.

There is discreet mail order for that.

YATittle posted:

Texans seem to be improving. 

DocBenni posted:

Mahomes injury is not at all serious.  A dislocated kneecap is no big deal.  I would not be surprised to see him play next week.  My guess is 3 games max. 

What did today's MRI show?

YATittle posted:
DocBenni posted:

Mahomes injury is not at all serious.  A dislocated kneecap is no big deal.  I would not be surprised to see him play next week.  My guess is 3 games max. 

What did today's MRI show?

Best case scenario which means he misses 3 weeks. 

DocBenni posted:

It is serious for a football player, especially if it were to happen again; which is a probability as a running QB. 

DocBenni posted:

My former boss'es kid played OL at Whitewater. (Yes he was a teammate of Whitewater Jesus).  He dislocated his kneecap and was out 5 weeks. Maybe different for a 300 lbs. OL  vs. a 200 lbs. QB? 

I'm no @DocBenni but I do know I'm glad I don't have a dislocated kneecap. Even though it's no big deal. 

I think the biggest question is the Patellar tendon damaged?

At a minimum he should be wearing a knee brace when he returns. 

I'm just glad he's not out for the year. The game is better when Mahomes is in it. 

The MRI was apparently, “the best possible result”. Which means there is no ligament/tendon damage.  There should be no stability issues or risk for further injury.  It’s all about pain management.  

Ah, hello???  Mine popped out at least 5 times over say 10 years......surgery, straight leg cast for 12 weeks....boyfriend #2 had it pop once???  He’ll be good to go in two weeks.  JMHO.   

Fedya posted:
GBFanForLife posted:

Because just wandering around aimlessly is the same as playing in the NFL.

It's hard work maintaining as many boyfriends as Goldie has.

Not to mention fantasizing that you have them in the first place.

phaedrus posted:
Fedya posted:
GBFanForLife posted:

Because just wandering around aimlessly is the same as playing in the NFL.

It's hard work maintaining as many boyfriends as Goldie has.

Not to mention fantasizing that you have them in the first place.

False flag.  POS.

Pikes Peak posted:

Mr Elway is accepting offers for Emanuel Sanders,  says he will take a 4th but maybe a 5th and Geronimo or Jake?

Any interest?

Sanu from Atlanta is supposedly on the market now too. Also heard something about Alex Erickson from Cincy instead of AJ Green.  Wouldn't that make Badger fans happy? 

I'm all for upgrading the WR corp... 

That said, AR just threw a perfect game with this supposed scrub receiving corp. The offense keeps getting better and better even without Adams.  

Not sure how motivated Gute will be here.  

Link copied to your clipboard.