Skip to main content

Don't see where this has been mentioned but the Packers signed John Leglue from the Saints pracrice squad on Dec.21st.   In college at Tulane he played all OL positions except left guard.  He started 9 games as center.   More depth at multiple positions for the OL.  Plus he could have some input if we draw the Saints in the playoffs.   

To make room of the 53 roster Yosh Nijman was placed on IR. 

Last edited by ammo
ammo posted:

Don't see where this has been mentioned but the Packers signed John Leglue from the Saints pracrice squad on Dec.21st.   In college at Tulane he played all OL positions except left guard.  He started 9 games as center.   More depth at multiple positions for the OL.  Plus he could have some input if we draw the Saints in the playoffs.   

To make room of the 53 roster Yosh Nijman was placed on IR. 

Saw also somewhere where Rodgers gave Leglue the same expensive gifts he gave all the lineman, although he was with the team just a couple of days. Gifts included a 65" TV...  Welcome to Green Bay, young man!

pkr_north posted:

with a week off, the packers sign Antonio Brown tomorrow.  LOL.

EC Pack posted:

Antonio Brown.  

Saints already were going to sign him until they were reminded he'll be on the Commissioners exempt list until the investigation into his situation is complete. 

Something tells me that investigation won't be complete until after the Super Bowl

Last edited by Boris
packerboi posted:

Per Ryan Wood, they didn't use his roster spot to fill it with another player. Makes you wonder why they released him just to go down to 52. 

Wonder if they were waiting to see if they got a bye in case Jamal Williams wasn't a go for WC weekend? Assuming the backs are healthy I'd think they add Raven Greene. 

Gute adding to the WR mix for next year already:

AB is on his best behaviour as he tries to sign a new contract with someone. After watching this video, I just dont understand how a team no move heaven and earth to sign this guy. Besides the incredible talent, he also is an upstanding father and citizen of the community. Do not open at work. 

https://twitter.com/BlogBoyTakes

Last edited by Floridarob
Link copied to your clipboard.