Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Henry posted:

P'boi, I think that's a bad link to a garbage clickbait site.  They just took the name. 

Here's Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

Everyone who streams should just bookmark the above.  It will be the resource for all season.

I have been checking into IPTV streaming services.  There is one that has tons of local channels including all the Green Bay stations.  I was tempted to try the free trial but I needed to do it a day or two ago.  If I eventually go that route and have success, I will let you all know!

Henry posted:
Cavetoad posted:
Henry posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if Kumerow gives MVS and EQ a challenge for playing time.  Really nice form.

TBH I think he's 2 right now, they need to get playing time from him.

2, no way.  4, I can definitely see that.

Well if he's starting at slot, it'd be 3, but I think Allison will be the slot.  It's going to be 17, 16, Allison slot to start the season.  JIMO

1st qtr observations:
St's still very Zook-like. Crawford made a nice tackle on the first punt, the punt muff/TD play was great, but follow that with an OOB KO. Shhesh!
Defense still looking very Capers-like. Summers has played well, Adams and Fackrell with some pressure, and the TOs have been outstanding. Otherwise hemorrhaging yards.
Offense is stagnant. 

Timmy! posted:

1st qtr observations:
St's still very Zook-like. Crawford made a nice tackle on the first punt, the punt muff/TD play was great, but follow that with an OOB KO. Shhesh!
Defense still looking very Capers-like. Summers has played well, Adams and Fackrell with some pressure, and the TOs have been outstanding. Otherwise hemorrhaging yards.
Offense is stagnant. 

Summary:  Preseason.  Kizer.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.