Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I always just Google "Reddit NFL games Packers" and it usually spits out a decent link. I did the same recently "Reddit MLB Brewers" when I found out St.George UT happens to be in the Arizona Diamondbacks "home" market and I couldn't get the game via MLBTV.com because of blackout restrictions.

I subscribed to NFL Game Pass ($100/yr) a few years ago. Initially you could only get your Team's reg-season games and that was only streaming replays. Then they expanded that to all teams with the streaming replay format. Couple years later they added pre-season games, LIVE streaming. Last year or the year before they added the NFL Network Games for live streaming. I figure in 3-5 years I'll be able to live stream or replay any/all NFL games via the NFL Game Pass. Just in time for retirement.

Other features added over the years back is the ALL-22 and the condensed (no commercials) option. All past seasons games are available still if you want to go back and check out a specific play. I really have taken advantage of the condensed games (watch the day after) when the Packers aren't on local (ATX) tv. Watch the games in 30-35 minutes, with slo-mo if you want.

I can set you up with a Netmaster receiver for 300 bucks delivered... and you get every movie...every TV show and all sporting events in an easy to use set top box. 

I didn't believe it either...but the damn thing works really well. Not always perfect but mostly. 

Not trying to sell anything here...I'm sure that's a no no...just sayin there ARE options and they are really really good.

And no problem with Spectrum as my interwebs provider...for two years now. Kodi software doesn't let them see it...I'm told. 

Hungry5 posted:

I subscribed to NFL Game Pass ($100/yr) a few years ago. Initially you could only get your Team's reg-season games and that was only streaming replays. Then they expanded that to all teams with the streaming replay format. Couple years later they added pre-season games, LIVE streaming. Last year or the year before they added the NFL Network Games for live streaming. I figure in 3-5 years I'll be able to live stream or replay any/all NFL games via the NFL Game Pass. Just in time for retirement.

Other features added over the years back is the ALL-22 and the condensed (no commercials) option. All past seasons games are available still if you want to go back and check out a specific play. I really have taken advantage of the condensed games (watch the day after) when the Packers aren't on local (ATX) tv. Watch the games in 30-35 minutes, with slo-mo if you want.

Just checked it out.  So using a VPN connected to anywhere but the U.S., Canada or China you get this for $185.

What the NFL Game Pass Pro plan includes:

• Live access to preseason, regular season, Playoffs & Super Bowl LIV
  • Live access to NFL Network and NFL RedZone
  • On demand access to NFL highlights, Game In 40 and an unprecedent VOD library of NFL Programs
  • Available on more devices than ever before including desktop, mobile, tablet, Xbox, PS4, Samsung Smart TVs, LG Smart TVs and more
  • No Spoilers Mode
  • Watch With RedZone
  • Set highlights to automatically downloads to your phone or tablet via the NFL Game Pass app (New in 2019)
  • Watch in 181 countries around the world** (New in 2019)
  • Home for NFL 100 (New in 2019)

Very tempting. 

Last edited by Henry
Blair Kiel posted:

Wait.

Hauser?

I thought you were hanging out with Judge Crater.

I escaped

Henry posted:

Anyone finding any decent paid options such as you don't or won't get Directv options?

I just did my annual Sunday Ticket negotiating.  Got ST Max with $16.50/ month credit  for 6 months and two $35/month for 12 months for total of $840 discount.  So that's a total discount of $939 off the SLT Max package

oldschool posted:

I can set you up with a Netmaster receiver for 300 bucks delivered... and you get every movie...every TV show and all sporting events in an easy to use set top box. 

I didn't believe it either...but the damn thing works really well. Not always perfect but mostly. 

Not trying to sell anything here...I'm sure that's a no no...just sayin there ARE options and they are really really good.

And no problem with Spectrum as my interwebs provider...for two years now. Kodi software doesn't let them see it...I'm told. 

Is this similar to StreamSmart?  I’ve been looking in to that a bit.  A little pricey up front and I’m a little leary about it but also intrigued a bit.

Cheezers posted:
oldschool posted:

Is this similar to StreamSmart?  I’ve been looking in to that a bit.  A little pricey up front and I’m a little leary about it but also intrigued a bit.

I'm not sure but I know there have been a lot of problems with other boxes and the Netmaster has been very good for a long time and they have decent support.

Despite what some ignoramus might say...it's not illegal as long as you use it for streaming. The stuff is all out there.

And if the HEAT ever comes...then this place is going down too for the distribution and caching of illegal streaming links.

But nobody believes that...which is why Henry...as usual...is just a barking ignoramus on this subject...and any subject really. 

Except for obscure Oline facts...admittedly he's pretty good with that.

Yes , the BOX is 100% legal , the pirated content that you have access to is not . If you are saying that your client watched "recent" movies without having to pay , then thats pirated content .

Think about it , do you see the disclaimer "Our Android TV box is 100% legal! All our software does is provide links to content that is already posted on the internet. We do not host any content nor do we know who does. We do not promote illegal conduct of any kind." on any legit devices description? They do that because it's a rooted android device allowing you to download apps that link to illegal content . On the plus side , since you get to download from unknown , shady sources , the chances of malware that can steal your passwords personal info and CC info are pretty high , so you'll get to deal with those headaches as a bonus for using this perfectly legal box .

A Roku box or Chromecast can give you access to plenty of options for viewing legally for a fraction of the cost , there are plenty of android boxes out there cheap . If you want to watch pirated content , it's against the rules to discuss ways to do it on these forums ,and silly to trust people that make these things.

Kodi doesn't support Netmaster.  This information is for Cheezers and all it is is information.

Last edited by Henry
Henry posted:

Yes , the BOX is 100% legal , the pirated content that you have access to is not . If you are saying that your client watched "recent" movies without having to pay , then thats pirated content .

Think about it , do you see the disclaimer "Our Android TV box is 100% legal! All our software does is provide links to content that is already posted on the internet. We do not host any content nor do we know who does. We do not promote illegal conduct of any kind." on any legit devices description? They do that because it's a rooted android device allowing you to download apps that link to illegal content . On the plus side , since you get to download from unknown , shady sources , the chances of malware that can steal your passwords personal info and CC info are pretty high , so you'll get to deal with those headaches as a bonus for using this perfectly legal box .

A Roku box or Chromecast can give you access to plenty of options for viewing legally for a fraction of the cost , there are plenty of android boxes out there cheap . If you want to watch pirated content , it's against the rules to discuss ways to do it on these forums ,and silly to trust people that make these things.

Kodi doesn't support Netmaster.  This information is for Cheezers and all it is is information.

LMAO...says the guy asking for a Reddit stream of pirated content...here no less.

Yes..you can get streams on various platforms...and even...here at X4 caching pirated NFL streams from Reddit.

But do you want to spend 35 minutes per streams to sometimes get one...or do you want a click and play set top box...for everything? 

The Netmaster set top works pretty close to a cable box.

As for KODI software doesn't support Netmaster...yet another irrelevant obfuscation from old Henry. The guy is truly disengenous.

Maybe so...the point is of course that Netmaster provides support for their box. Nobody would expect KODI software to support the box.

Dumb as dumb can be.

But as we all know...thats Henry... the cow milker.

Ease of use, much better experience. 

Chromecast doesn't always work well for casting ... and a lot of those wildcat urls you are talking about are laggy. 

Any live channel...any movie...any sporting event is just sitting on one of your devices huh? 

So right now...you can just Chromecast the NFL network to your TV as an example...within seconds? Always? Instantly ? No problems? 

Or you spend 15-20 minutes dinking around with it? 

Cheezers,

It has nothing to do with what you personally do or do not do or what is or isn't legal.  The issue is this, a computer doesn't stop working even if you're streaming illegally.  That's the point. 

Summary:  I'm a pirate, ARRRRRGGHHH!!  Shall I buy a ship with a built in bunghole that will pop loose at any time and sink my ship or a ship that's actually seaworthy?

I hope this helps Cheezers. 

Last edited by Henry

Suit yourself Cheezers...I think most people look at it like this.

$300 up front ...then how long does it take to be in the clear without your cable bill? 2-4 months and then it's all gravy.

And you get to watch any movie...including an all movie search by year back to 1920.

Binge watch any tv series.

Watch any live tv channel including any NFL game ...MLB game....NBA game ect. all in beautiful HD on your big screen. With a remote from your lazyboy.

I know people that have had the Netmaster box since 2012 or 13 and are still happy. Maybe it's gone tomorrow but they have been around.

But listen to Henry...cuz he just has to pretend to know everything.

Late to the party, but want to reiterate what others have said about reddit.  I've used them the last 2 years for both Packers and Brewers games, and it works very well.  HDMI cable from my laptop to the TV, and the quality is very nice.

However, Norton always tells me they blocked some funny stuff going on in the background......

I third the comments for the reddit streams. Video quality has been outstanding, and only minimal technical problems have occurred (stream crapping out before end of game, etc).
However, the lag (to me) is a royal PITA. Those streams are typically at least 20-30 seconds behind, lags of 1+ minutes are common, and approaching 1 1/2 minutes isn't unheard of.
No matter what set-up/equipment I may use (have a new smert TV just in time for the season), I want to overcome that lag.
Is that possible?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.