Skip to main content

lambeausouth posted:

I hope these refs get explosive diarrhea for the next week. I am so sick of their shit. Blatant BLATANT misses on pass interference by the Panthers. Missed intentional grounding. 

Right. Bogus roughing call on McCoy.

Henry posted:
Packwarrior posted:

GB wins, but this D is not good. Definitely not championship worthy. A good QB and coach will gut us. Good night and great time for a bye week.

Fuck off.

Agree with you Henry

At this point you have to go into these games knowing the refs will screw up a play or two or ten.   It’s incredible just how bad some of these calls (or non calls) have become.

As for offensive pass interference that shit needs to go.  Follow the college rules.  Let each guy have a chance unless it’s over the top blatant contact. 

Tschmack posted:

At this point you have to go into these games knowing the refs will screw up a play or two or ten.   It’s incredible just how bad some of these calls (or non calls) have become.

As for offensive pass interference that shit needs to go.  Follow the college rules.  Let each guy have a chance unless it’s over the top blatant contact. 

With the caveat that if it goes against the Pack we can whine.

justanotherpackerfan posted:

It’s the NFL.

Between parity, random officiating, and dumb luck every win is a challenge.

Enjoy it.

Look at the Saints/Atlanta

DON'T TELL ME TO ENJOY THINGS!!!  

Packwarrior posted:

GB wins, but this D is not good. Definitely not championship worthy. A good QB and coach will gut us. Good night and great time for a bye week.

And everyone who liked this can fuck off too. 

Tschmack posted:

Define over the top blatant.

The roughing call on Rodgers in the EZ was pretty weak.  But the 2-3 missed intentional grounding plays near the end were as bad if not worse. 

What was the line in the game?  Packers by 5?  Officials might have action on this game the way they let Carolina extend their drive at the end of the game. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:

Get the 2 point conversion defense going again. 

I'm pretty sure after getting punched in the gut last week there was no way the coach was taking 3 points there and not giving the the team a chance to gut punch the panthers before half.

skully posted:
Boris posted:

Seriously my blood pressure is about 250 over 130

about time for a couple or more of these to calm those nerves down.

Image result for jack daniels

Not a bad call....but I'm going with high end Tequila

ChulaXtra

Attachments

Images (1)
  • ChulaXtra
Last edited by Boris

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.