Skip to main content

They just beat their main rival for a 2nd time this season.

They're 11-3. Stop worrying about "early playoff exits" or any other bullshit. It's hard to beat any team twice in the same season. 

Some of you are completely ridiculous. The other guys get paid too, just in case you forgot. 

Enjoy the ride, worry about the playoffs once we find out who the opponent is. 

The Packers only need to win one of the last 2 to clinch the division title. The Packers are 4-0 in the division and the Vikings are 2-2. If they split the season series, Packers still win the tiebreaker with a win over the Lions.

If this happens, the worst case scenario would be a home game as the #3 seed with a game against likely the Vikings. 

The other two scenarios are the following:

Win the last two and end up the #2 seed with a second round game most likely at home against the Saints. 

Somehow lose to the Lions and the Vikings and end up as the #6 seed going into Minnesota for the wild card round. 

I think the most likely way this plays out is a loss to the Vikings, a win against Detroit, and a #3 seed. 

Last edited by MichiganPacker2
bdplant posted:
Henry posted:
bandit posted:

No Henry, or Iam missing something?

Started my own thread for non pants pissers. 

Hey we won!  Miserable SOBs abound.  Sad sacks.

And yet here you are. 

I'm everywhere so what's your point? 

You simps are going to have to do better than that.

norm posted:
RochNyFan posted:
BrainDed posted:

Rodgers has been horrible today.  No sugar coating it. 

This.

Can't say I agree. 

Yeah.... especially that 4th down TD pass. Turrible....just turrible.

You fools don't get it.  He's elite when he needs to be.

It's a marathon. Not a Sprint. They're not done yet....

Tschmack posted:

This team needs to a play a lot better otherwise this will be an early playoff exit.  Too many goddamn mistakes - missed throws, dropped passes, penalties, dropped INTs, missed tackles, questionable play calls.  They are doing just enough to win.  Against mostly shit teams.  Step it up Green Bay. 

We hear that very thing from the HC and QB every week. And it hasn't translated into 60 full minutes. This is why they've been blown out twice, because one or two haymakers early on this team and they are in a daze the rest of the game. 

Boris posted:
norm posted:
RochNyFan posted:
BrainDed posted:

This.

Can't say I agree. 

Good thing the FO is building a defense (which sucks) and run game (which has to suck by proxy) around a QB and a HC putting a system together.

Boris posted:
Pikes Peak posted:

11 and 4,  Go Chargers!

????

Counting a loss in Minnesota already??

They're 11-3.....and get it straight. 

Worst 11-3 team in the 💯 history of the NFL

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.....wrong key..  11 and 3, Go Chargers.

Since we can't 'like' for points any more we should all start our own game day threads to see how much traffic we we get and if YA' will show up for all of them.

Full disclosure: It will be BYOB in my thread.

I'm going to start theme threads.  Next week will be "No Moderates Allowed".  You can only post if you're a crazy Trumpian or Radical Antifa extremist.  Why?  Because we're all passionate and love football even though you're wrong.

Or maybe I'll go with a Captain and Tennille theme.  Not sure.

Last edited by Henry
Henry posted:

I'm going to start theme threads.  Next week will be "No Moderates Allowed".  You can only post if you're a crazy Trumpian or Radical Antifa extremist.  Why?  Because we're all passionate and love football even though you're wrong.

I guess that leaves me out. 

Falcons just took a 10-7 lead vs the 49ers. Playing them a lot tougher than I thought they would.

Fuggin' Chargers. 

DallAss/Rams? Meh. I would say go DallAss, but those are some dirty words. Still though, a Rams loss clinches a playoff berth for us?

PackerPatrick posted:
Henry posted:

You strike me as a Tennile fan.

Henry posted:
PackerPatrick posted:
Henry posted:

You strike me as a Tennile fan.

Donno, the captain is kinda cool too ;-)

bdplant posted:

Do you mean the thread where you talk to yourself for four hours? Lol

Funny, at least one poster was on the main thread doing what we were all doing, then went to the dead-thread to report on the main thread as if he wasn't participating.

Boris posted:
norm posted:
RochNyFan posted:
BrainDed posted:

This.

Can't say I agree. 

"Fools"?  If you think Rodgers wants to be elite "when he needs to be", you are the biggest fool on this board.  Tell me why any quarterback, especially Rodgers, who has a huge hard on for anyone who has dissed him and an ego to match, would not want to be "elite" on every snap.  He was less than 50% on the day, and he missed open receivers or passed on them, as he has all season long.  His physical skills are declining, anyone can see it.  What I find more maddening is that he has latched on to poor habits like draining the play clock to zero on every snap, and holds the ball forever.  He took the team out of field goal range twice today, which could have been killer, by holding onto the ball and taking a sack, and an intentional grounding penalty at the worst possible times.  Face it, he may still be good in flashes, but he is no longer the dominant QB he was from 2010 to 2016.  Not sure if it's injuries/physical decline, or loss of focus because of increasing outside interests, but he is not the same guy.

Too muc

RochNyFan posted:
Boris posted:
norm posted:
RochNyFan posted:
BrainDed posted:

This.

Can't say I agree. 

"Fools"?  If you think Rodgers wants to be elite "when he needs to be", you are the biggest fool on this board.  Tell me why any quarterback, especially Rodgers, who has a huge hard on for anyone who has dissed him and an ego to match, would not want to be "elite" on every snap.  He was less than 50% on the day, and he missed open receivers or passed on them, as he has all season long.  His physical skills are declining, anyone can see it.  What I find more maddening is that he has latched on to poor habits like draining the play clock to zero on every snap, and holds the ball forever.  He took the team out of field goal range twice today, which could have been killer, by holding onto the ball and taking a sack, and an intentional grounding penalty at the worst possible times.  Face it, he may still be good in flashes, but he is no longer the dominant QB he was from 2010 to 2016.  Not sure if it's injuries/physical decline, or loss of focus because of increasing outside interests, but he is not the same guy.

too much scotch

I don’t think his skills are declining at all and I don’t think his vision or understanding of the game are declining. What I think his issue is 1) he wants to get the ball to his top playmakers and 2) he doesn’t believe the other guys on the team are worthy of having the ball in their hands at the expense of Adams or Jones and even maybe Graham. I think he trusts his study habits, he sees something developing and he’s trying to ride it out to get the result he wants. The problem he has to open things up and play chess again. He’s playing checkers and relying too heavily on vision and physical skill when he needs to be playing disciplined football and take easy opportunities when they’re given. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.