Skip to main content

Boris posted:

$25 million / $32 million -- whatever. 

Either number makes Stafford untradable.  

I hope Stafford gives the Loins a bunch of shit for this story even being out there. 

Maybe Stafford "retires"

Bottom line....

He's under contract & not getting traded. 

I don't think it makes him untradable at all. If they want to rebuild they trade him.

If I was running that dumpster fire, I would try to trade him ASAP. Problem is with that contract you are not going to get much in return. You might get a mid rounder or something but you rid yourself of the cap problems and then start building.

Blair Kiel posted:
Ghost of Lambeau posted:
Boris posted:

He's under contract & not getting traded. 

I am also under contract and not getting traded.  So I am retiring.  Feb 27th is may last day.  

Congrats!

Been retired 15 months and haven't missed working once.

Jan 18th, 2017.  Haven't once thought "boy it would be great to be at work today!" 

Reports are the Lions are now shopping Darius Slay for a trade.  For a team in adamant denial they are blowing up the roster and starting over, including persistent ones about Stafford, umm, ya,  me thinks they are blowing this shit up.

Last edited by packerboi

Thanks for all the good wishes on my impending retirement.  Echoing some of your thoughts, I can't find a retired person who hates it - or for that matter even dislikes it a little.  They all love it.  So I will find out - but I get the idea if I don't like it I might be the first - ever.  

Winning a SB in my first year off would be a great way to start.  

ilcuqui posted:

@AdamSchefter: Former Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen is signing a one-year, $7 million deal that includes $5.5M gtd with the Seahawks, per source. Olsen visited and negotiated with Buffalo, Seattle and Washington but felt most comfortable with the Seahawks.

A 35 year old, slow, declining TE. Not exactly what you want for your franchise QB who waited forever for his WRs to get open. Much like Rodgers prior to MLF getting here, Wilson took a lot of hits because that offense didn’t have nearly the speed to keep Wilson vertical. This signing does little to help that. 

bvan posted:
FinnLander posted:

Had no clue there were so many senior citizens on this site.  Explains a lot.....

There's hundreds of people on this site, but geezers have the time to respond more than our ss paying workforce.

Or you work from home so you roll out of bed, scratch your balls and turn on the computer. 

Maybe that's why my computer smells funky?

Link copied to your clipboard.