Skip to main content

After Damon Harrison, I don't see anyone on this list that jumps out, do you?  Marcell Dareus?  Read he was recovering from core muscle surgery.  Jabaal Sheard I thought was always a very tough DL, but may be too small for a 3-4.

https://nfltraderumors.co/top-...fl-free-agents-list/

Last edited by sschumer - Packer Fan HoF'r
@packerboi posted:
@AdamSchefter
·
Texans fired HC and GM Bill O’Brien, per and me.

Too bad the NFL can't do something about the ridiculous contract O'Brien gave Tunsil  (3 years, 66 million) after he panicked traded for him last year and couldn't risk letting him get to free agency? 

He also traded away DeAndre Hopkins for peanuts. 

If OBrien made the same GM moves he did while playing Madden, it would have kicked him off the network and a message would have popped up saying “For the love of God, find another hobby “. 

O'Brien probably minimized the success of his talent more than any coach could have. He had DeAndre Hopkins, JJ Watt, Clowney, and some other great pieces and then got to add a legit franchise QB in Watson. In the context of wanting to swing for the fences, the Tunsil trade actually made some sense as Tunsil is a good LT. But why do that and then trade Hopkins? 

Whoever takes over is going to have a long rebuild at this point. They didn't have 1st round pick this year and only 5 total picks so it's not like they are going to get a big lift from that draft class next year. Even worse, they don't have 1st or 2nd round picks next year. By the time 2022 rolls around and they have top picks, Watson's cap number soars to 40 million +. 

@packerboi posted:

If OBrien made the same GM moves he did while playing Madden, it would have kicked him off the network and a message would have popped up saying “For the love of God, find another hobby “. 

Banned for being a troll.  

"That asshole just jacked the entire LT market!"

O'Brien "LEEEERROOYY JENNNKINNNNS"

Last edited by Henry

I mean at this point, shouldn't the NFL just take the franchise away from the McNair's if they do this?

This is like saying "Boy I'm glad I got past that concussion. Now to replace that, I'm going to bash myself in the face with a shovel for an hour"

Last edited by Timpranillo

Obviously trying to play both teams against each other to get the highest bidder.

He's simply using Green Bay to make Seattle pay more. Seattle is where he really wants to go

If gase gets canned and goes to houston, I can't even...2020 is a weird year for sure.  out of the frying pan into the fryer i guess.  on another note, what is the draw for gase, i can't really understand it - good for the other teams in their division i guess.

1 year in the future....Jordan Love is going to start & look like Joe Burrow in this offense....Then you'll be sorry.....You'll all be sorry & eating your words

From what I understand via Bukowski, the Packers have offered Snacks a VERY VERY competitive offer. 

Bottom line....Do You want to win?? Do you want to play? TBH....I don't think the guy is all THAT great but he should help a little bit. Kind of like Howard Green did in 2010 & I'm not talking about his gigantic play in the Super Bowl.

O'Brien probably minimized the success of his talent more than any coach could have. He had DeAndre Hopkins, JJ Watt, Clowney, and some other great pieces and then got to add a legit franchise QB in Watson. In the context of wanting to swing for the fences, the Tunsil trade actually made some sense as Tunsil is a good LT. But why do that and then trade Hopkins? 

Whoever takes over is going to have a long rebuild at this point. They didn't have 1st round pick this year and only 5 total picks so it's not like they are going to get a big lift from that draft class next year. Even worse, they don't have 1st or 2nd round picks next year. By the time 2022 rolls around and they have top picks, Watson's cap number soars to 40 million +. 

Now there's a HC/Front office that has shortchanged their signal caller. They're ruining the kid.

Link copied to your clipboard.