Skip to main content

@PackLandVA posted:

I know it’s been explained a few times, but what the hell:  I think it’s a good time to get Love in the game and sit Rodgers.

He's inactive.

He. Can. Not. Play. Tonight.

Last edited by PackerHawk
@PackLandVA posted:

It’s only been 1/2 of his first season, but Khrys Barnes see to exit every game he’s in injured.

That's going to happen when you are an undersized ILB. I really like him as a ILB on obvious passing downs, and he always seems to be in the right place. But he's not going to hold up as a run stuffer.

@PackLandVA posted:

I know it’s been explained a few times, but what the hell:  I think it’s a good time to get Love in the game and sit Rodgers.

You have a flip phone, don't you?

@PackerHawk posted:

He's inactive.

He. Can. Not. Play. Tonight.

I think this is the current rule (at least this is what's on Wikipedia now).

Teams will be permitted an Active List of 45 players and an Inactive List of eight players for each regular-season and postseason game. Provided, that if a club has two quarterbacks on its 45-player Active List, a third quarterback from its Inactive List is permitted to dress for the game, but if he enters the game during the first three quarters, the other two quarterbacks are thereafter prohibited from playing.[3]

With Dexter Williams out for the night, is there anyone to get the garbage time carries to save Jones? You don't want Ervin getting hammered 8-10 times and you shouldn't be playing Jones up big. Dillon, Jamal Williams, and Dexter Williams all out.

With Dexter Williams out for the night, is there anyone to get the garbage time carries to save Jones? You don't want Ervin getting hammered 8-10 times and you shouldn't be playing Jones up big. Dillon, Jamal Williams, and Dexter Williams all out.

Fullback?

I think this is the current rule (at least this is what's on Wikipedia now).

Teams will be permitted an Active List of 45 players and an Inactive List of eight players for each regular-season and postseason game. Provided, that if a club has two quarterbacks on its 45-player Active List, a third quarterback from its Inactive List is permitted to dress for the game, but if he enters the game during the first three quarters, the other two quarterbacks are thereafter prohibited from playing.[3]

That's old. You can have 48 active now as long as you have 8 OL active. So they added more available players and got rid of the 3rd QB clause.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.