Skip to main content

I am going to go ahead and predict this. I think he gets 3TDS again this Thursday nite! Maybe even 4 tds. That " Light" has come on now . He sure was the "darling" on the sport channels this week. Either that or he could go Forrest Gump on us and fuel the fire here I guess.

@DH13 posted:

Wow, doubling down!  Bold move.

How about this for a trick play ? Practice with Watson to throw a pass from his end around play to a wide open reciever for a huge gain or TD ? Stop me please !     

Young man has some definite smarts..

@The Grinder posted:

How about this for a trick play ? Practice with Watson to throw a pass from his end around play to a wide open reciever for a huge gain or TD ? Stop me please !     

The pass must go to a gimpy veteran OL. Them’s the rules.

Christian Watson’s month of November:

4 games
14 receptions
22 targets
289 yards.
20.6 yards/catch
6 TDs

Get stronger, stay on the field, learn the offense, and you might have a career.

Last edited by PackLandVA

He's also way looser in the hips than MVS was, who sometimes while running routes looked like a game piece on one of those vibrating electric football games.

Watson gotta lotta wiggle for a big fast guy.

Many years ago, I was a coach for a  women's softball team in a church league.
One girl had never played before, and as one might imagine, she was terrible.
But, OMG, she was blindingly fast! It was jaw-dropping to watch her run when she actually got a "hit"; she would barely make contact with the ball and it would dribble out a few feet, and she would literally be standing on 2nd base by the time the catcher would field it!

That's what I think of when I see Watson run. His speed differential is that obvious.

@SteveLuke posted:

5 games in, CW has 6 catches for 51 yards I believe.

That projects to nearly 200 yards on the season.

Steve Luke with an early lead on the scoreboard.

I definitely was an eyeore, but it was more on the concussion front than his talent.  I was almost ready to say “shut him down for the year” after they pulled him for the 2nd game in a row.  

Fortunately they were just being cautious and he didn’t have a concussion after that 2nd game they took him off the field.

Let’s just hope that going forward he stays healthy.  If he stays healthy, he’ll be one of the top deep threats in the NFL.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.