Skip to main content

@D J posted:

Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers credits his back-to-back MVPs to the psychoactive brew ayahuasca: "I had a magical experience with the sensation of feeling 100 different hands on my body imparting a blessing of love and forgiveness for myself and gratitude for this life ..."

https://twitter.com/therecount.../1555258876127313923

Any group activity that includes individual "shit buckets," I'm gonna hard pass on...I don't care how life-changing it may be.

@pkr_north posted:

right, but I am not from these parts...so they black out the game, if I recall...we will see.

pkr north, in the past I have either streamed audio from WTMJ radio, or watched it by looking at someone putting it on Facebook on one of the many Packer fan pages. It’s usually just someone shooting their tv screen with their phone, but it’s better than not seeing it at all. Good luck!

@RoyalWulff posted:

Check out this great story about Rasul Douglas and Aaron Rodgers  sharing tips with one another to help the team become better. If Rodgers  is this high on Rasul  then I am really excited to see how good this kid can be.

Packers were putting Rasul in the slot a few times during TC, that gives him the opportunity to play the Charles Woodson role closer to the LOS:
-covering, blitzing, run stoppage and more.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.