Skip to main content

Philly got the benefit of the ball going off Maxey but no challenge so no Bucks possession.  BTW, that’s why Embiid isn’t a real MVP.  Why the hell did he make that cross court pass in the first place?

Bucks escape with the W so that’s all that matters.  If they play D and rebound like that they will be in just about every game.  Just need to stay around .500 until Pat C and Middleton return.  

As for Philly, that team is in trouble.  Ben Simmons gets a lot of credit for their demise and dysfunction, but Harden is still a flake, Embiid either fades or gets hurt in key moments, and Tobias Harris still doesn’t play any defense.  I also wonder if Doc Rivers and his act wears thin.

Bottom line, I still think it’s Boston and maybe Miami to worry about.  Not concerned at all about Philly and if they want to wear out Tucker in the regular season like Miami did they are really screwed come playoff time.

Last edited by Tschmack
@Tschmack posted:

Philly got the benefit of the ball going off Maxey but no challenge so no Bucks possession.  BTW, that’s why Embiid isn’t a real MVP.  Why the hell did he make that cross court pass in the first place?

Wasn't the play reviewed anyway?  Last minute or two aren't the reviews automatic?   If they did review it, they missed it.   I was watching on my phone with the sound off so couldn't hear what the announcers were saying!

Last edited by Cheezers
@Tschmack posted:

I could be mistaken but I think they only review if the team has challenges remaining?   Dumb rule if it is.  

The Bucks had just challenged the play before where Giannis got called for a borderline call on Tucker off a rebound. Can't blame Bud for challenging that call with only 30 seconds left.

Even Van Gundy finally agreed that the ball went off Mackie's fingers, just before it went out of bounds. The Bucks had no challenges left, at that point. That's why I said the Giannis on Tucker challenge was wasted. No, I don't blame Bud for challenging, there. No matter, the Bucks won the game. I can't wait until Middleton and Connaughton get back. With both of them back, this game would not have been a nail biter.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.