Skip to main content

@ammo posted:

I would more expect him to be named something like  defensive passing game coordinator.   Barry is constantly outclassed in the passing game.

Then which coach wins when Leslie wants Clark to drop back in coverage on a play call and Joe wants Clark on the sideline for that play in order to be fresh for the other team's 2 point conversion try that will be imminent? Please tell me there isn't going to be a defensive coaching silo.

@Shadow posted:

Then which coach wins when Leslie wants Clark to drop back in coverage on a play call and Joe wants Clark on the sideline for that play in order to be fresh for the other team's 2 point conversion try that will be imminent? Please tell me there isn't going to be a defensive coaching silo.

The coach that MLF says has the final say in line ups and coverages.

@Shadow posted:

I wouldn't call it a silo:

Farm Energy Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas – Farm Energy

Last edited by DH13

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.