Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

How many of them did Rodgers even get a chance? Last 3 playoff losses the defense failed to get the stops at the end of the game

Why did they win the SB in 2010? The defense got those stops at the end

Tramon INT @ Philly on their last drive

Shields INT @ Chi on their last drive

Tramon pass break-up on 4th down on Steelers last drive

Defense has been solid to average since that SB season, but have come up small in those moments since

Had the opportunity to make the play today. Sam has to catch that INT.

Micah had to catch that INT vs. the Niners a couple years ago.

That's the difference in the game. 

I don't think either team deserved to win or lose but someone has to win & someone has to lose. Both teams had chances. Of course our heroes are, once again, on the short end of the stick.

AND JUST SHUT UP........I don't need to hear that.  Statistics are not our strong suit ok???  OK, some are... Like the win and loss stats are good to start with but the rest are not what we love our team for.  

Shouldn't have even had the opportunity to **** all over themselves at the end. Turnovers change games and when the opposition throws it to you you've got to catch it, especially in the postseason. Same thing happened the previous week against Washington and it caught up with them this week.

ah, the turnover.....how exciting has that become.....Aaron IS GAWD OF exciting.  How many hail Mary's has he had lately??? Like 2 for sure but that "other" one......in the game tonight.....who was it to? 

Goldie posted:

AND JUST SHUT UP........I don't need to hear that.  Statistics are not our strong suit ok???  OK, some are... Like the win and loss stats are good to start with but the rest are not what we love our team for.  

Mark Twain penned there are 3 kinds of lies...lies, damned lies and statistics

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.