Skip to main content

@Blair Kiel posted:

Hey jerkface.

Read my post:

@Blair Kiel posted:

"How about this...there are about 6-7 1st or 2nd year QB's (Herbert and Burrows in the lead) that look like better long-term prospects than Jordan Hundley."

Quitting on Love? Did I say that? Or did I say there are several 1st and 2nd year players who look better....so far. Fucking Hainey dude was a street free agent for WFT and looked better.

Not to piss in your Cheerios, but Heinicke is in his fourth season and his first start in 2018 was a disaster - 1 TD, 3 INTs, QBR of 58.

@Blair Kiel posted:

Hey jerkface.

Read my post:

@Blair Kiel posted:

"How about this...there are about 6-7 1st or 2nd year QB's (Herbert and Burrows in the lead) that look like better long-term prospects than Jordan Hundley."

Quitting on Love? Did I say that? Or did I say there are several 1st and 2nd year players who look better....so far. Fucking Hainey dude was a street free agent for WFT and looked better.

Jerkface? Term of endearment? I prefer Fuckface.

@Blair Kiel posted:

I hope I'm rong.....

But, Love just does not have a natural "flow". I can't describe it, but I know it when I don't see it. Apparently a nice kid and I'm pulling for him, but right now he looks more like Brett Hundley and Deshonne Kizer than anyone else mentioned...and those guys got plenty of chances.

Of course he looks more like Brett Hundley and Deshonne Kizer than Colt McCoy.

That’s some good shit right there.  Bernie knows a thing or two about getting his ass kicked.  

As for me, I’m slacking a bit this week.  In AZ visiting the in-laws with family and needless to say this flatlander needs more hill work.  My run on Saturday morning just about did me in.  Went hiking in Phoenix area this morning and let’s just say I didn’t do my homework.  Much tougher than expected.  But at least I wasn’t huffing and puffing like some others.  Only after I pounded some smoky treats after (or not).

In laws have had a place in Saddlebrooke (near Tucson) for almost 20 years.  Great place to run but you better like the hills and if you head off into the trails have to watch for critters too.

Been to lots of places in the area and we enjoy Sabino Canyon in particular.  As the girls have gotten older they aren’t as interested but stay plenty active with tennis and softball and other HS stuff.

Spending more time up in Phoenix as our older one (junior in HS) is looking at ASU.  She had a follow up tour and visit at the school today w/grandparents so my better half and I took our 14 year old hiking.  Heading up into northern AZ tomorrow for some more hiking and sight seeing.

It doesn’t get much better than that.  

Last edited by Tschmack

Daughter in Atlanta....apparently we're gonna do some baby-sitting when baby-time comes. Next stint is North Carolina for a least 2 years...I'm lobbying hard to go back West if no babies in the picture....we were "this close" to Sedona and bailed.....gonna make Mrs. Kiel re-visit that thought....they didn't have a Target, so....

@Tschmack posted:

In laws have had a place in Saddlebrooke (near Tucson) for almost 20 years.  Great place to run but you better like the hills and if you head off into the trails have to watch for critters too.

Been to lots of places in the area and we enjoy Sabino Canyon in particular.  As the girls have gotten older they aren’t as interested but stay plenty active with tennis and softball and other HS stuff.

Spending more time up in Phoenix as our older one (junior in HS) is looking at ASU.  She had a follow up tour and visit at the school today w/grandparents so my better half and I took our 14 year old hiking.  Heading up into northern AZ tomorrow for some more hiking and sight seeing.

It doesn’t get much better than that.  

I do a couple of trail runs in Catalina State Park every week.  I’ve come across a couple of rattlers, a few tarantulas, a large desert tortoise, another baby tortoise not much bigger than a silver dollar, and bobcat just since the summer.  Love me some trail runs.  When I first got to the Tucson area I did trail runs out in Starr Pass regularly.

Edit - Saddlebrooke faces the north side of the Catalina’s if you were wondering. The state park is adjacent to Saddlebrooke.

Last edited by PackLandVA

Lots of AZ is beautiful, drove thu last week, Quartzite to Window Rock.  I 17 from Phoenix to Flag has to be the most scenic interstate in the country.  Desert, cactus forests, high mesas, Verde River valley, sweeping up hills to the biggest ponderosa forest in the US, 92 degrees to 34….all in 150 miles.  

As Dinah sang….see the USA.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.