Skip to main content

Beckham just the latest in a long line of diva receivers in the NFL.

And we're going to have to come to terms with he fact that Bridgewater is pretty good. He's not elite, and he's not consistent but he's also very young. He's good enough to allow the Vikings, a team with a very good defense and running game, to compete in the NFCN.

Last edited by bubbleboy789

Beckham is a POS.  He's built up a lot of goodwill in his first two seasons with his play but he's pissing it all away.  3 personal fouls on a WR is too many for an entire season, let alone 1 game.  

On another note, NFL refs are as bad as it gets in controlling the emotions of a game.  3 personal fouls like that should be an automatic ejection but these refs/NFL are so afraid of public backlash of a start player being thrown out.  They could avoid issues like this if they had guts.  But they don't.  

I know everyone is in the Packers thread but since the Broncos/Steelers are on in my market, i'll comment on that.   Same issue with the refs in this game; early on, dirty dirty hit by Steelers OL on a Broncos DB on a perceived late hit on Antonio Brown that 100% legal.  Broncos DB goes out to get checked for concussion.  Refs should throw him out but of course didn't.  Multiple scrums, a few offsetting penalties and game is getting chippy.  Do people like watching that crap?  

Brock looks good too.  If Elway/Kubiak have any balls, Manning won't see the field again this year.   If I were Brock and got benched for Manning, I'd be gone in the offseason (free agent, almost zero chance he gets tagged - $20m too much plus Von Miller being free agent too).  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.