Skip to main content

@Fandame posted:

I don't think AR gives a crap about how Favre treated him and not wanting to repeat that. AR is going to do AR. Now, whether that's help Love or not is unknown right now. I highly doubt AR is zooming Love and saying, "Hey, let's go over the playbook." AR knows Love isn't going to supplant him this year, and probably not next year either. It's all on AR: play at or near MVP level for the next several years and he can finish his contract in GB if he wants, Love be danged. 

So, what happens if Rodgers decides to retire and forces MLF to play Love now, rather than later? How will we look then? An unready Love at QB with little to no leadership or mentoring provided by Rodgers. How would that work for Gute, MLF and Love? I mean, Gronk retired and later signed with Tampa to be with Brady. What if Rodgers gets pissy and decides to hang it up with GB and let them flounder with a young QB or to let them deal with Boyle, so he could sign with the 49ers, or  any team with real Super Bowl aspirations? I know Rodgers is not Bert Favor, but will we have to put up with similar antics from Rodgers? I hope not. Just saying...

"So, what happens if Rodgers decides to retire and forces MLF to play Love now, rather than later?"

If that hypothetical isn't enough to keep you awake at night, what happens if a spaceship full of Rigellians comes down, offers to double the salaries of all the Packers QBs (to play in the RFL) and they accept? Not saying it's gonna happen but...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.