Skip to main content

Fields is going to have a career game vs Bury next week.  He looked really good today, excellent ball placement.  May change Poles's mind on drafting Williams.  Which may not be a bad thing.

The whole team has a head of steam and GB needs to handle MIN and win going away tonight.

@Goldie posted:

What the heck???  Da Bears win???

Wasn't even close, Goldie.
Atlanta was never in that game, from kickoff to final whistle.

Didn't expect the Ravens to blow Miami away. Speaking of teams that are playing very well but aren't loved by the media. Except for the Lamar/MVP hype.

Cars over the Eagles was an upset. Philly hasn't played very well for a month now.
They may not make it out of the wild-card round.

Would've liked to see the G-men pull off an upset. But that's how it goes in the NFL.

Also would like to see the Steelers whoop the Petehawks. Just because it's Pete and the Seahawks, if  nothing else.

@Goldie posted:

Ha ha, not many would have thought this outcome eh??  Ravens really kicking Miami’s ass.  

In the I2H and Pick'em Times Four pools everybody except Boris picked the Ravens to win.  So there is that.

@Goldie posted:

Do the Packers HAVE to win both games to even be a whisper of being in the playoffs???  Thanks.

Pretty much so, yes.

Moreover, a Steelers win over the Hags means win out and the Pack are in the playoffs. If this happens, looking like it will be at DallASS or at the Loins. Given how the Eagles have collapsed these last weeks would have fancied a crack at them. Anyway house money from here on in. GPG.

@Packiderm posted:

We all piss and moan about Barry's defense but man there are either a few great offenses in this league or a lot of shitty defense being played every week

We see it every year; when teams get hot over the last 4-6 weeks of the season, defenses are solidifying, and they are having good luck with health/injuries.
The veritable cream rising to the top.

When they do, thy can expose defenses for the smoke-and-mirrors they were all along.
In the NFC, SF and DallAss are the cream, the Loins and Eagles are watered down a bit. All other playoff teams are just pretenders.

@ammo posted:

In the I2H and Pick'em Times Four pools everybody except Boris picked the Ravens to win.  So there is that.

😁

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose but it's always fun playing.

After the game Lamar talked about how they had a huge lead last year vs. Miami and the Dolphins came back and won so they were playing a full 4 quarters today.

That's a really nice win by the Ravens coming off the west Coast win over the Niners on a short week. They're the scary team now. The one everyone is afraid of.

Last edited by Boris

I didn't take it that way 🙂 Just revealing my thoughts before the game.

I'm still picking Dolphins vs. Cowboys in Super Bowl 😆

It's easy to pick the Ravens and the Niners or Start of the year Chiefs and Eagles. Go out on a limb ....maybe you get lucky

Last edited by Boris

I just looked at my wife and said “ everyone in Wisconsin wanted the Packers to draft TJ Watt, but no.”

Okay, I don’t have a wife and am sitting alone in a recliner in my one bedroom ( rent assisted apartment) watching the game on stolen cable, but I did say that abou Watt.

Last edited by justanotherpackerfan

I just looked at my wife and said “ everyone in Wisconsin wanted the Packers to draft TJ Watt, but no.”

Okay, I don’t have a wife and am sitting alone in a recliner in my one bedroom ( rent assisted apartment) watching the game on stolen cable, but I did say that abou Watt.

I'm crying & laughing at the same time

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.