Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Herschel:
While Stacy is beautiful also, I find Monica just H-O-T HOT! She's also more, ummm, versatile.

Looking at those legs on Stacey, I would find it hard to believe that any woman could be more versatile than that.
Scoop - your photos have caused a shadow of doubt to enter into my mind about Stacy's similarities with Barbie.

I'll have to study them further.... Monica still has the edge in my opinion.... but you (a... Stacey) has got my attention.
I have an ache in my heart because I have become aware of the fact that Monica Bellucci considers me an essential part of her life, where her personal sense of happiness, well-being, and sexual completeness are concerned.

It's tough being me.
I just wish you guys would take the time to be courteous and reduce the size of your pics. These threads make no sense now as I am dizzy from scrooling back and forth to read what is posted. Now, I just read what I can see.

I have a 17" monitor at home (and they probably don't work there either) but here at work I only have a 15" (they're tight here)
Last edited by Hauser
quote:
Originally posted by scoop:
If you have something good to say or post regarding your favorite, by all means do that. Please refrain from negative campaigning. Thanks.

I think you're swell. I think Monica is swell. I think Stacey is swell. I think this whole gosh darn board is swell.

It may sound facetious but it's not. Swellness abounds.
quote:
Originally posted by Music City:
quote:
If you have something good to say or post regarding your favorite, by all means do that. Please refrain from negative campaigning. Thanks.

He started it...

....and I'm finishing it.
quote:
Originally posted by FRZ:
quote:
quote:

He started it...

That is fine, right now it is a tie. Call it co-champs. They are both beautiful women that would represent X4 well.
quote:
Originally posted by brosto1:
That is fine, right now it is a tie. Call it co-champs. They are both beautiful women that would represent X4 well.

So then Timesfour could be like that show Big Love on HBO!! Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by brosto1:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He started it...

That could happen. Guess we'll find out later.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • monica_bellucci
quote:
I don't understand.

How did Monica catch up? That seems statistically impossible.

Well, I don't know how to vote mulitiple times, so don't think it's me. But I did turn up the heat on Monica Campign 2006, bringin some serious pics that may have turned the tide in the election.

I don't want to hear about hanging chads and all that. I don't think the election is fraudulent. I think as the activity in the thread increased, the interest did as well, and that interest was swayed by my campaign fliers... Wink
FYI, you cannot vote multiple times. Even erasing cookies, etc. The software remembers your login and records it. One vote per logged in member. Guests cannot vote.
jmo and I have been "nice" in here throughout.

Faces are NO comparison. Obviously, anyone who makes it this far is quite pretty, but (again) - no comparison.

jmo

MC, that pic of Monica Bellucci's face is incredible.
quote:
FYI, you cannot vote multiple times. Even erasing cookies, etc. The software remembers your login and records it. One vote per logged in member. Guests cannot vote.

what if you make a new groupee account?
quote:
Originally posted by scoop:
I think FRZ had it right at the beginning - just a great contest.

You can say that again scoop. I'm glad to hear that no can vote more than once even with erasing cookies. Makes the Monica comeback that much sweeter. Great contest no matter what happens from here on out.

And Phaedrus, you are right on.
quote:
I have been "nice" in here throughout.

Yup, you guys are all 100%, complete unmitigated flaming a-holes!

And I do not underdstand WHY I reduce myself to participating in a forum that would stoop to having me as a member.
This reminds me of Chicago politics. You have to hand it to us Illinois voters, we are so committed and loyal we continue to vote for years after we have died ... Now that’s civic duty ... Vote Early and Vote Often. Hello, is that you LIONHART!!!!

Seeing all the different photos of these women, especially Monica, shows the importance of a photo. I think Stacey is gorgeous every time I see her. I must admit that in some of Monica's photos I think she is gorgeous as well, but some of them I do not care for at all.
Last edited by Boris
quote:
Originally posted by DantheMan:
Lets just close down the polls now and declare co-winners -- has that ever been done in the past?

NOPE! It is a possibility
Link copied to your clipboard.