10. Buffalo Bills, 6-10
11. Seattle Seahawks, 7-9*
12. Kansas City Chiefs, 7-9*
* coin toss
13. Arizona Cardinals, 8-8
14. Dallas Cowboys, 8-8
15. Philadelphia Eagles, 8-8
16. New York Jets, 8-8
17. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland Raiders, 8-8)
18. San Diego Chargers, 8-8
19. Chicago Bears, 8-8
20. Tennessee Titans, 9-7
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by fightphoe93:
My theory is the Rams will start a bidding war between Cleveland and Washington and maybe other QB needy teams to see who will trade up for Robert Griffin III. My guess is by the time all the off-season scouting work is done, RG III will be considered the #2 prospect behind Luck if not #1.

I also see STL making a draft day trade with CLE or WAS. I don't see them dropping past WAS at #6.
This is going to sound funny, but if I was the Vikings... I'd consider RG III as well.

Christian Ponder has a chance to be a good NFL QB. But Robert Griffin has the look of a potentially special one. He's literally got Olympic caliber speed, plus he's an extremely accurate passer. That's a pretty awesome combination to try to stop in today's QB friendly NFL.

The Vikes would take a hit for 1 year as they'd have to deal with cap ramifications of getting rid of Ponder, but when you have the chance to get a Franchise QB, I think you go for it. I hope it doesn't happen, because I don't want to see Packer defenders chasing around RG III for the next 15 years, but I wouldn't blame the Vikings for going for him if he drops to them at #3.
I don't see much movement at the top as it stands right now if/when Indy takes Luck. The Rams stay put and take Kalil, the Browns see no reason to move up one spot, sit tight and get Griffen and the Redskins have become more conservative in trading picks as of late, leaving the Vikings to take Claiborne or Blackmon. Redskins or Dolphins may take Landry Jones or wait a bit and try to get a Dalton-type in the second or trade for Flynn.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.