Skip to main content

From what I've read (and seen) Neal was the only injury and he returned...

Tom Crabtreee tweeted (in response to a writers update on Neal as the only Packers injury to report on) that he had a bruise - though that tweet no longer exists. I'm thinking he was joking and then had to remove it so as to not violate any Team or League rules/guidelines on injury reporting.
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry5:
@WesHod
Dezman Moses wasn't fined for his unnecessary roughness penalty on Steven Jackson. Likely means it shouldn't have been a penalty

If the NFL is going to tell the Refs to err on the side of caution and throw the flag...

Then the coaches should have the right to challenge those calls. When they are reviewing it under the hood; then they can err on the side of caution; but there has to be some recourse on these "he touched the QBs head" type hits/flags; these are huge calls

The sack/fumble by Perry was a game-changing play - that flag should most certainly be reviewable

The flag on Moses was the difference between stopping a 3rd down and continuing the drive- they need to be more certain on the outcome of all these flags. Throw the flag, review it and get it right

There are just too many mistakes that affect the game and that was the whole reason for instituting replay in the first place
I understand the slippery slope argument, but we all beached & moaned about the replacement refs.

Why do the NFL policies and the regular refs get a pass for just as many game-changing screw ups ?

They're killing this game

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.