Skip to main content

Just landed in OK City. It's the NFL version of the Red River classic around here with KC and Dallas. I'm debating whether I should try and find a sports bar nearby to try and find the game of sit in place and follow it online. Eff business travel!

Saw Lacy only has one carry for 10 yards. Why only one carry???

Game choices here in OK City are KC/Dallas and Cleveland/Baltimore. No wonder this is an NBA city. How do people live like this!?!?!?

Rodgers 1st half stats are silly.

With all the hoopla about flagging hemet to helmet hits I am wondering just what game the referees today are watching,Lacy was a certain victim of a mauling with the helmet from the Wash. defender yet no flag,he later has an illegal helmet to helmet on Starks and paid the same price as his first victim Lacy,concussion,out indefinately,what goes around comes around for defenders that only know how to tackle helmet first as this guy does.

Sounds like the NFL will be handing out plenty of fines to Washington this week. Haven't seen a single highlight but a quick scan of the game thread it seems like there's been some scalping going on.

Didn't Shanahan basically say Super Bowl or bust in the pre-season.  He's a regular George Carlin.

Also, the Redskin D could shatter the record for points/yards allowed in a season, you know, the one the Saints set last year.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.