Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Stevie:

What a bunch of pathetic losers! This looks like a team that has given up. No pass rush. Even Matthews is dancing with blockers now. Brad Jones should be cut now. Same for Raji and the OL except for Sitton and Lang. If I were Rodgers I'd refuse to play until the Packers give me a decent line. This entire organization needs a major overhaul, and if McCarthy won't force Capers to get his feeble @ss down on the field to chew butt, they both should be fired at halftime. I'm absolutely apoplectic with how this crap pile that is called the Packers is turning out.

If ever a post needed all caps----this was it.

β€œWe went through every call,” McCarthy said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. β€œIt’s a very talented, organized defensive staff. I really like the teaching ability, the demand and their personality. . . .

β€œI’m very comfortable in our coaching staff. I think it’s definitely one of the strengths of our program.”

Mike would ask that before you judge him consider Bob McGinn's outrageous statement about how the Packers would fare without AR.

Originally Posted by Troutmask:

This is what happens when you spend all your money on a top level QB and an over-rated linebacker. Neither one is making a difference, at this point and the rest of your squad is made up of players that should be in the AFL.

Which of the two should they not have signed?

Hey, we're all hurting here, but next year when the Pack is good again, you'll still be stupid.

Think about that.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.