Skip to main content

Originally Posted by MaximusHess:

only bright side on the D is HHCD and we are getting pressure on Wilson, kind of.

Our pass rush actually looks really good. Tough to unleash it though with Lynch in the backfield. We need to get up on teams this year so Clay and the boys can rush the passer.

Originally Posted by MaximusHess:

I take no responsibility for my post from here on...I think I downed 5 beers already....feelin good!

Ahhh...You would not happen to be playin fer the 49ers are yah?

Originally Posted by Pakrz:
Originally Posted by Music City:
HHCD having a bad introduction to the NFL- you gotta catch that ball...

Dude is rookie in his first game ever... in a crazy environment.  I'll tell you this much,  Haha has been around the ball more in the first half than I've seen Morgan Burnett the past few years.  

I'm tired of hearing about how good Morgan Burnett is.  That guy's face should be put on a milk carton. 

He tackled Lynch 13 yards down field

Originally Posted by excalibur:

Nothing like losing two of your starters on offense in the first half of the first game, and on the same play.

That can only happen to us.  we could have another OT trip over a fake blade of grass and its an ACL!  jeesh.

Love what Ha Ha has shown. Kid is going to be good. Guion is wortless. Hawk and Jones look horribly overmatched. Datone has done nothing either. 

AR and Co are going to have to be AR and Co for this to go Green Bay's way tonight. 

Still going to need someone, anyone on D to create a turnover  

This bad boy is still up for grabs. 

Sherrod is holding up well, which is awesome to see.  The problem with GB's offensive rhythm is Richard Sherman is shutting down one half of the field.  

LMAO... Jarrett Boykin is half the field? Yeah ok

Originally Posted by Music City:
HHCD having a bad introduction to the NFL- you gotta catch that ball...

Dude is rookie in his first game ever... in a crazy environment.  I'll tell you this much,  Haha has been around the ball more in the first half than I've seen Morgan Burnett the past few years.  

I'm tired of hearing about how good Morgan Burnett is.  That guy's face should be put on a milk carton. 

Amen brutha!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.