Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Have had at least 5 bare fans invite me to watch the game with them.   Numbers like that have not happened since 85.

I think we will run into some over confident bares today....and Jay will be Jay.

Slight OT but reported this morning. Get him out of the division.

@ESPNNFL: Free agent to be Ndamukong Suh is preparing to leave the Lions, possibly for the New York Jets (via @AdamSchefter) » http://t.co/mAjfdzOjet

Originally Posted by Pikes Peak:
Originally Posted by Rusty:

They're just getting their material from X4.

Perhaps they watched the games

Gotta agree. Based on the product they've put on the field this season, whatever criticism this team gets is probably warranted.

If Rodgers starts playing like Rodgers, Lacy starts playing like Lacy, and the defense turns in another couple of performances like they did against the Lions, that criticism will stop.

Originally Posted by michiganjoe:

Anyone know what the deal is with the WTMJ stream?

Having the same problem and I'm pissed.   It says "Not Available in your Area".  WTF?!  Since when?!? 

Some intern hit the wrong button?

As a backup for now I am using WDUZ out of Green Bay for their pregame show.

Still though, I need my Tausch and crew!!!!! 

No Brad Jones or Boykin, but no hillbilly for the Bears. Marshall will play as expected. Janis active for the first time. Only two Packers inactive due to injuries, while the Bears are missing more.

Originally Posted by Goalline:
Originally Posted by michiganjoe:

Anyone know what the deal is with the WTMJ stream?

Still down.

Infuriating.

I even tried to call the station.   So stupid, considering their lead article boldly states how you can listen on your PC anywhere in the world!

Originally Posted by Cavetoad:

Hillbilly asshat was sick all week.

What kind of illness would cause an NFL player to miss a game? I heard two days ago that they were hoping he'd be able to practice on Monday.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.