Skip to main content

ARod actually finished with decent statistics, but not for the reigning MVP and his play did not pass the eye test.

At RB, Lacy was obviously a huge disappointment. Starks was better but developed fumbleitous.

Among WRs, Cobb's numbers, like ARod's, were down and he just did not look very good. Adams was, well just bad. Abby was a ghost. Monty got hurt. Janis was the MVP ... of special teams.

TE Richard Rodgers did not make a second-year "jump" (I think he showed on his TD he will never be much of a jumper). Quarless was hurt and a non-factor.

On the OL, Lang was pretty solid, probably the 2nd best player given the expectations on O. Bakhtiari was mediocre, at best. Bulaga was often hurt, again. Sitton was hurt and really struggled this season. Linsley was a big surprise to me, and sadly not in a good way. Tretter was fine, but hardly played.

In the end, I think James Jones with his 50 catches for 890 yards (fewer catches but more yards than Cobb) was the offensive MVP. 

Incredibly, JJ, who was cut by 2 teams last offseason, is my Packers' offensive MVP in 2015. 

Would love to hear from others if this is wrong.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.