Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Originally Posted by ChilliJon:
Philly

In November 16th, 2014... the Chipster stood on the sidelines at Lambeau and had a front row view of how poorly his squad matched up with a real contender.

Offense, defense and STs all beat the **** out of Philly, laying 53 points on their asses.

His offseason craziness is a direct result of that whooping.

3rd game of the preseason will be a barometer for both squads.

One team signed their own and quietly went about their bizness, the other hosted a chinese fire drill with their roster

Well, you could say its a player barometer, but Heyturd already told us the 3rd preseason game isn't a barometer for anything.

Until he said it was a way to evaluate players - which is another way of saying it is a barometer for something. You see, even Heyturd doesn't know the difference between talking out of his ass and talking out of his mouf.

If only there was a barometer or something that could help with his affliction.

Heyturd. That's very clever.

OK, let me try to explain this to you. The third preseason game is used to... forget it. I'm guessing you used all of your brain cells to come up with Heyturd.

Originally Posted by heyward: 

That's very clever.

Thank you

But I was really hoping for a better explanation of how the NFL preseason works

If its not too much to ask, I'm sure we'd all benefit greatly from basking in the glow of your erudite illuminations

The floor is yours, don't be shy:

Back on March 14th:

NORMAN, Okla. -- Ryan Reynolds’ comeback bid to play football again hit a road bump at Oklahoma’s pro day on Wednesday. While running the 40-yard dash, the former Sooner linebacker tweaked his hamstring, and had to sit out the rest of the workout.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.