Skip to main content

WTMJ Pregame and broadcast Link

– Thursday night’s game will be televised to a national audience on CBS and NFL Network with play-by-play man Jim Nantz and analyst Phil Simms handling the call from the broadcast booth and Tracy Wolfson reporting from the sidelines.

– In Wisconsin, CBS affiliates around the state, including WFRV (Ch. 5) in Green Bay and WDJT (Ch. 58) in Milwaukee, will carry the Thursday night contest.

Streaming links: 

http://goatd.net/129751/watch-...ers-vs-detroit-lions

http://goatd.net/129752/watch-...ers-vs-detroit-lions

Today's captains:

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

RB John Crockett signed to the active roster from the practice squad; RB Alonzo Harris released

The Green Bay Packers have signed RB John Crockett to the active roster from the practice squad and released RB Alonzo Harris. The transactions were announced Thursday by Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Crockett, a 6-foot, 217-pound rookie out of North Dakota State, was originally signed by the Packers as a non-drafted free agent on May 8, 2015. He has spent the entire regular season on Green Bay’s practice squad. Crockett played in 46 games with 17 starts in college and registered three consecutive 1,000-yard rushing seasons. He will wear No. 38 for the Packers.

No es bueno.

Bulaga, Lang, Randall will not play; Packers-Lions inactives

151203-lang-bulaga-950The following players have been declared as inactive for Thursday’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions:

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers
7 QB Brett Hundley
22 FB Aaron Ripkowski
23 CB Damarious Randall
55 LB Andy Mulumba
70 G T.J. Lang
75 T Bryan Bulaga
88 WR Ty Montgomery

Starting lineup changes: #65 Lane Taylor will start at right guard in place of #70 T.J. Lang. #67 Don Barclay will start at right tackle in place of #75 Bryan Bulaga.

Detroit Lions

16 WR Lance Moore
41 CB Bill Bentley
64 C Travis Swanson
70 T Corey Robinson
83 TE Tim Wright
90 DT Gabe Wright
99 DT Jermelle Cudjo

Starting lineup changes: #63 Manny Ramirez will start at center in place of #64 Travis Swanson.

Last edited by ilcuqui

Abbrederis active.

Crockett active in lieu of Ripkowski. Guess Clements will dust off that halfback option pass.

Also:

Last edited by ilcuqui
cuqui posted:

So play with two centers....that'll slow the Lion's rush down as they won't know where the ball is going.

If Casey Hayward starts 

1) They'd better not play him on the outside, and

2) Match him up under ANY circumstance with Calvin Johnson.

I'd have Shields follow Megatron all over the field.

Ripkowski=Illness?

Pussy. I played soccer for 25 years and never missed a game due to "illness"

TT needs to draft more soccer-tough players.

http://www.dirtybutton.com/media/db2111-sissy-soccer-players.jpg

Last edited by Blair Kiel

Did I ever tell you guys I was Tom's high school newspaper editor? (I was) I taught him well:

Tim, now more than ever they need to just come out and run it. Just pound Lacy. Just eat up the clock and believe that their line will be up to the task. Barclay is a good run blocker and they need to take advantage of that strength. Don't put him in a bad position against Ansah. Get him lathered up in the run game.
by Tom Silverstein 8:02 PM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.