Skip to main content

Originally Posted by Pack-Man:

Let me say something that a lot of people may find shocking. I'm more worried about the Chiefs game 2 weeks from now than I am about the Seahawks game next week. Anyone who doesn't think the Packers are going to stomp the living hell out of the Hags next week doesn't know Aaron Rodgers.

Totally agree. I'm going to that one too. Chefs look serious.

Great win ! Now this win sets things up for quite a memorable night at Lambeau on thanksgiving day. As mentioned, the Bears now only lead the Packers by one game in the head to head record.

A win and another sweep of the Bears.

A win would tie the head to head record at 93-93-6, the first time the Bears didn't have the lead since 1933.

Bart Starr's return to Lambeau with Brett Favre and Aaron all together being the Packers SB winning QB'S.

Brett Favre getting his number retired.

First Thanksgiving day game in Lambeau Field history. Last Packer home thanksgiving day game was in 1928.

Originally Posted by San Doggy:

Great win ! Now this win sets things up for quite a memorable night at Lambeau on thanksgiving day. As mentioned, the Bears now only lead the Packers by one game in the head to head record.

A win and another sweep of the Bears.

A win would tie the head to head record at 93-93-6, the first time the Bears didn't have the lead since 1933.

Bart Starr's return to Lambeau with Brett Favre and Aaron all together being the Packers SB winning QB'S.

Brett Favre getting his number retired.

First Thanksgiving day game in Lambeau Field history. Last Packer home thanksgiving day game was in 1928.

All amazing points Doggy.

Fantastic post!

Originally Posted by Gsands:

Originally Posted by antooo:
I miss Doug and OB.
Now even the Bears postgame show sucks!

What a drag it is getting old.
What happened to them. I tuned in and the guys on the post game were actually giving the Packers some props. I hope Doug didn't retire. That was my after game high.

Who are these that you speak of. I'm intrigued... Me thinks I need to tune into Bears Sports radio.
Last edited by Trophies

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.