Skip to main content

F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.  F*ck.

Last edited by Fedya

Meh, I'm over it.

The same $hit that plagued Pelleweenie is plaguing Pep. He is not Soccer Jesus, I didn't expect immediate CL success because quite honestly, it's not always how you play, it's who you play and when you play them.

People made a big deal last year about City getting to the Semi's...they had a much easier path than they did this year. Monaco is a horrible matchup for this squad because of the pace. Every team they've faced with similar pace, they've lost to under Pep and Pellers. This team is built for a 4-4-2. It's going to take PG time to get the right people in this thing.

That is the one thing that drives me bat-$hit about soccer...Americans complain that sports here are a "win now or else" proposition. Soccer fans wrote the book on instant gratification. It's going to take 2-3 seasons for Pep to get City near where it needs to be.

Last edited by Chongo

As if Monaco needed any more of an advantage in this match...

Hope players are able to focus, and we get a competitive one...on any normal day, Monaco brings their own shock and awe to the pitch.

And for added fun, the WOPs take down Barca in a major may. I have really liked Dybala since his days at Palermo. He's going to be a galactico one day.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.