Week 3: Packers at Washington, noon, Sunday, Sept. 23, FedEx Field, Fox 

Week 4: Bills at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 30, Lambeau Field, CBS

Week 5: Packers at Lions, noon, Sunday, Oct. 7, Ford Field, Fox*

Week 6: 49ers at Packers, 7:15 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15, Lambeau Field, ESPN

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: Packers at Rams, 3:25 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 28, Los Angeles Coliseum, Fox*

Week 9: Packers at Patriots, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 4, Gillette Stadium, NBC*

Week 10: Dolphins at Packers, noon, Sunday, Nov. 11, Lambeau Field, CBS* #

Week 11: Packers at Seahawks, 7:20 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, CenturyLink Field, Fox/NFL

Week 12: Packers at Vikings, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25, U.S. Bank Stadium, NBC*

Week 13: Cardinals at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 2, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 14: Falcons at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 9, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 15: Packers at Bears, noon, Sunday, Dec. 16, Soldier Field, Fox*

Week 16: Packers at Jets, noon, Sunday, Dec. 23, MetLife Stadium, Fox*

Week 17: Lions at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 30, Lambeau Field, Fox*

# Gold package game

*Game time subject to NFL flexible scheduling

A few things I noted:

The schedule looks favorable up to and including the bye week.
B2B road trips to West then East coasts coming out of the break is rough. SNF @ NE makes it brutal.
Weeks 8-12 will largely determine how our season will round out, IMO. 2 likely and 1 possible NFC playoff teams in that stretch.
Week 14 vs the Falcons may be the toughest game out of the last 5 weeks of the season. It looks like the Pack can rack up a lot of wins in 5-6 week stretches to open and close the season.
As always, Loins and Queens will be the biggest PITA we will have. If we throttle them (as we should!), it sets up an easy sail into HFA.

Pikes Peak posted:
chickenboy posted:

Great. Opening game on the night of my anniversaryâ€Ķ

So you miss 5 minutes of the game....big deal

His wife said, He's more of a 30-second brother but yeah....I hear ya. 

Timmy! posted:

A few things I noted:

B2B road trips to West then East coasts coming out of the break is rough. SNF @ NE makes it brutal.

You've seen the Packers play the Patriots before....We're nobody's underdog. 

giphy (9)

Attachments

Images (1)
  • giphy (9)
Pikes Peak posted:

Away game ticket question(s).  My daughter and fam live in LA and I want to take them to the Rams game. I never bought tickets to an away game before.  Any tips as to getting said tickets....buy early, wait for better pricing, TicketMaster, StubHub, private party?  

Stubhub is the easiest and safest way. You will pay market value.

Private is always risky unless you know the person and I agree the area around the Colesium is not nice.  Personally it is worth the piece of mind to do stubhub or the NFL ticket exchange

MNPackman posted:

For folks in the Twin Cities, as the schedule stands now it looks like 12 of the 16 games will be televised here. Washington, and unfortunately the last 3 games of the season are the ones that are not.

I think the NFL just assumes the Packers will already have the division and home field advantage wrapped up by then and there's no reason to watch the last 3. 

Lots of new parts and plays on O, could be tough sledding in first 4 wks.  Same on D.  I'm not that concerned about their record this year as pertaining to playoffs and division.  So long as they improve over the course of the season and start hitting their stride early enough to get into contention.  Tough NFC and NFCN these days so it'll be tight. 

They should be better next year, regardless.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.