Skip to main content

To get more eyes on tv, the pga moved this tournament up from mid august to mid may.

Bethpage Black,  Long  Island,  New York    its a public course you could play for $ 150.00  and its one L O N G  mother, 7436 yards par 70

Right now Brooks Koepka is the leader  at - 5  thru 12 holes

Tiger is one hole behind Koepka  and birdied his last two holes to go to ++ 1

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Steve Stricker is doing pretty darn good, Goldie,  although he watched the final round of the masters at his winter home in Naples Fla , with his wife and 2 daughters, they did have Virginia basketball coach Dick Bennett with them just six days after winning the national championship   pretty cool hey                              Stricker just won his first major tournament  on the senior circuit  down in Birmingham Alabama last weekend.  And now he is one of two in the 50 and over playing this week at Bethpage, the other being John Daly.  He shot a 73 today  +3  if you are up early tomorrow his tee time is 6:40 in the am.

Goldie posted:

am I the only one who really doesn't give a sheit about Tiger??  Ugh....how bout Steve Stricker, or Rickie Fowler, or anyone but Tiger.  Ugh.......  So happy he won the Masters, but enough, hope he doesn't make it to the weekend.   

You are not the only one.  I don't have anything against him personally but I sure would like the media to at least acknowledge other golfers.  If I was the PGA I would push as hard as I could to talk about the other golfers in the world.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.