Skip to main content

Yeah, I don't want to spend $30 and be stuck with the lag, much less $300.

Off topic, we rarely watch movies, so sports dominates my viewing, with just enough cooking shows to keep Mrs. Timmy from putting the remote in an 'uncomfortable' location...
I just that I don't know if I wanna depend on a sling package for local network games and Whatever Night Football games and be subjected to that lag I otherwise wouldn't on cable.
But, holy hell, I despise Charter/Spectrum (the "Rectum Experience") for their tiered pricing and channel bundles!   

Henry posted:

Here's the thing Timmy.  I paid for the Directv Sunday Ticket streaming service, it had the same lag if not worse than what you find on Reddit.  That's when I quit paying money to Directv.

'Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.' ...(and tell his cable provider to F off)

H.L. Mencken —

Timmy, not possible as far as i know.  Stay off your fantasy football app until after the game. 

Check out youtube TV to replace cable.   Awesome sports selection, just missing NFL network.  But you can find ways to get all that content. 

Last edited by BrainDed

Idk how anyone in this day and age can watch full NFL game streams, or streams of anything on a small screen like a laptop or other device. maybe it works for some people, but no way could I do that, screen is just too damn small.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.