Skip to main content

As dominating as the Chargers offense has been, those last two plays seemed like that the Chargers don't expect the Packers to score at all today. They didn't even try to get into the end zone on the last three plays. 

Romo is great at breaking down the plays but I think the compliments have gone to his head. hes overanalyzing shit now. the way players break the huddle and the direction Rivers turns his head now

MichiganPacker2 posted:

As dominating as the Chargers offense has been, those last two plays seemed like that the Chargers don't expect the Packers to score at all today. They didn't even try to get into the end zone on the last three plays. 

Yep, the throw the end zone when the Chargers WR broke in and Rivers thought he was going out wasn't an attempt to score.

WolfPack posted:

Romo is great at breaking down the plays but I think the compliments have gone to his head. hes overanalyzing shit now. the way players break the huddle and the direction Rivers turns his head now

The difference in the game is that Rivers has time to turn his head. If Rodgers doesn't throw the ball on short drops, he's had no chance to do anything. 

slowmo posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:

Yep, the throw the end zone when the Chargers WR broke in and Rivers thought he was going out wasn't an attempt to score.

I guess I didn't notice that route? They had no timeout left on that play, so they couldn't risk getting tackled short of the end zone. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:

Alexander and King both missed opportunities for interceptions. Both would have been good plays, but they are ones that good teams make more than not. 

Dumb.

Extraordinarily difficult picks.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.