Skip to main content

Tschmack posted:

Lazard is OK but on a team with decent WRs he’s probably your 4th or 5th option. 

On this team he’s a #2 which is sad 

He's a great possession receiver. I'm glad they have him. MVS just can't put obvious talent to production and Allison is the type of guy who tries hard but is such a limited athlete that he tends to make mistakes. 

MichiganPacker2 posted:
Tschmack posted:

Lazard is OK but on a team with decent WRs he’s probably your 4th or 5th option. 

He's a great possession receiver. I'm glad they have him. MVS just can't put obvious talent to production and Allison is the type of guy who tries hard but is such a limited athlete that he tends to make mistakes. 

Great?  Um, no.  Not yet.

I like him too.

Pikes Peak posted:
MichiganPacker2 posted:
Tschmack posted:

Great?  Um, no.  Not yet.

I like him too.

Fair point. I meant great in the sense that he's probably never going to be more than a possession receiver. I still think they should consider him at TE. He's a big guy who is a very good blocker for a WR. How much worse of a blocker could he be relative to Jimmy Graham and I'd rather have him the pass game than Graham. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.