Skip to main content

Last edited by packerboi
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Pakrz posted:

I’ve probably been to 20-25 Packer games at Lambeau and have never seen this many fans from the opposing team. Holy shit. 

I was at Packers vs. Eagles at Lambeau in '07.  There were some Eagles fans in my area but for the most part they were fun and not overly obnoxious.  It probably helped that the Pack won that day which subdued them.

Hopefully the Eagles fans tonight are well behaved and don't end up getting to celebrate a win on the road.

On the beginning of the radio broadcast,  they started with the Eagles victory over Green Bay, in the 1960 championship game 17-13.  THIS was an NFL turning point.  In Lombardi's speech after the game he told his players,  β€˜We’ll never lose another championship.’ And we didn’t.”                                                     For Vince Lombardi, it was his only playoff defeat as the Packers’ coach. From 1961 to ’67, Green Bay went on to captured five NFL championships, 6 division titles, and  2 Super Bowls.   and he's got a heater ( Lucky Strike ) ?? going in his right hand .  Credi

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.