Skip to main content

@Henry posted:

So if Jones wasn't so good in the passing game I'd feel comfortable going with Williams.  Hopefully Dillon develops a bit more.  A very good conundrum to have, Jones is worth the money because he truly is a dual threat.  Not just the receiving out of the backfield either.

It's whether putting about 35 million dollars into Bakh and Jones is better than putting that money towards 4 or 5 other "good" pieces.

So here's the spot where the refs have been instructed to call a bunch of bullshit against the Pack to help the Texans (clearly inferior team) get back in this game.

@Henry posted:

So if Jones wasn't so good in the passing game I'd feel comfortable going with Williams.  Hopefully Dillon develops a bit more.  A very good conundrum to have, Jones is worth the money because he truly is a dual threat.  Not just the receiving out of the backfield either.

??? Williams has neither the vision, burst or hands of Jones. He's a pretty pedestrian back.

@Boris posted:

So here's the spot where the refs have been instructed to call a bunch of bullshit against the Pack to help the Texans (clearly inferior team) get back in this game.

Instructions radioed in from the grassy knoll.

@Pakrz posted:

Just gonna say this once.  If you have a roster that depends on people like Ty Summers to play extensively, you're going to have a difficult time winning championships.  

You'll win 10 or 11 regular-season games and then get steamrolled by good teams that can exploit the middle of the field. None of the three guys they have to replace Martinez (Kirksey, Summers, or Barnes) is an upgrade.

@Tschmack posted:

We have to upgrade the LB position in the offseason.  

We've being saying that for years.  For whatever reason, GB just doesn't put much stock into the MLB position.  I don't get it at all.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.