Skip to main content

I know it worked, but I do not like that RPO to Adams there. The game is over if you run the ball. If Jalen Ramsey jumps that, or if the ball gets batted for some reason and you give up a pick 6, it turns into having to recover an onsides kick.

Yeah, but staying aggressive has its benefits too.  It's a risk.

@BrainDed posted:

Packers could have put up damn near 50 on the #1 ranked defense if they didn’t have horrid drops and over throws that we normally don’t see.

And the special teams cost them a lot of yardage and 3 points (the domino results of the missed XP). The Rams scored 8 points on trick plays (a wildcat and a hook-and-ladder 2 point conversion. McVay coached a heck of game to stay in this at all.

@skully posted:

Rams had a good season. Did better than all the pundits thought.

Kenny Clark > Aaron Donald

Kenny Clark is a great player, but Aaron Donald is a HOFer. The injury obviously did have an effect. But the Packers lost one of the 10 best LTs in NFL history two weeks ago and didn't let it become an excuse.

Kenny Clark is a great player, but Aaron Donald is a HOFer. The injury obviously did have an effect. But the Packers lost one of the 10 best LTs in NFL history two weeks ago and didn't let it become an excuse.

Fuck Aaron Donald😂

Clark is really good but he’s not Aaron Donald.  Donald is the modern day LT equivalent.  

As for Jalen Ramsey, I am not impressed.  He’s the best CB in the league?  Hardly

The best corner in the NFL wears #23 and plays for our team

Last edited by Tschmack

What I need to know, is Elgton Jenkins really that good, or is Aaron Donald that banged up.
I suspect it is a little of both, but I am loving the OL play this season.

Still need to draft an OT high next year tho.

Link copied to your clipboard.